Jump to content

BosKonay

Moderators
  • Posts

    8,911
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BosKonay

  1. Looks like transfers to me - unfortunately I've no notes about the provenance of this one
  2. Just absolutely cracking! Some beautiful work there and massive inspiration!
  3. BosKonay

    500

    Well spotted Rich! Hadn't even noticed myself!!
  4. Here is my version
  5. Ohhh, the elves did a lovely job on her!
  6. There is even a US based layout that incorporates Hogwarts too... will see if I can find a link...
  7. Looks excellent! Very Irish colour!
  8. Both of both I guess! I'm a fan of 'it's my railway I can run what I want' on home layouts! I personally have multiple TGVs an ICE and lots if BR that will be on Amiena
  9. 6-car Eurostar!! Someones on the nice list!!
  10. <Boskonay hopes there is one left for him>
  11. Flying for me Seamus
  12. Lovely seeing the Sulzer hard at work!! That gen van looks gorgeous too!! love the loco lineup!
  13. That looks excelletn Walter - any close ups?
  14. To my eye medium is good. Fine is quite fine and I reckon irish ballast is more chunky in general from what I've seen.
  15. Here's a shot showing the difference between the gaugemaster darker ballast, and the woodlands lighter grey. Mixing and matching can be used well to show 'newer' sections of line.
  16. A better close up
  17. I like the gaugemaster / noc stuff too A mix of it and Woodlands Scenics Medium Grey works for me
  18. Or hold the shift key and click refresh
  19. http://www.themodelshop.ie
  20. Just tweeted I built a model of Kent station . #badtaste #Cork pic.twitter.com/YMJ9vdx4d8
  21. Could have been an awful lot worse from the photos!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use