Damn cat

Rate this topic

spudfan

So you buy a new mattress,
You leave it propped up outside against the picnic bench to air out after being in storage.
You look out the kitchen window and see the local tom cat walking across the yard stopping to mark his territory...on your new mattress.

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

2 hours ago, spudfan said:

You leave it propped up outside against the picnic bench to air out after being in storage.
You look out the kitchen window and see the local tom cat walking across the yard stopping to mark his territory...on your new mattress.

You go out & do the same.

That'll sort him 😉

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• 1 month later...

The Memory Foam Mattresses Stink of fumes when you open them, The wife bought one and it stank so much was getting headaches from it. It is certainly the worst mattress comfort wise I have ever slept on. I wake up worse shape than I went to kip in.  

That Memory Foam Smell - Is Memory Foam Toxic? (hullopillow.com)

Edited by Georgeconna
  • Like 1

While we're at it, guess what I find more annoying than the local tom urinating on brand new matresses or memory foam matresses? GIFT VOUCHERS

For some reason or other people feel compelled to buy me vouchers. I have a number of gift vouchers staring me in the face wondering when am I going to bring them on a day out shopping. It's enough to drive me to drink. In fact, had I received same value in cash I'd have it drank by now.

• Like 1

On 26/8/2021 at 12:10 PM, spudfan said:

Look on the bright side - you saw it, rather than finding out later.

It's not like failing to notice that extra dollop of mayonnaise on your burger at the seaside...

On that subject, I actually saw someone put a squirt of hand sanitiser on their burger, as it was next to the ketchup/brown sauce/mayonnaise pump bottles at the boot sale last week.

They didn't seem to notice the difference.

And, memory foam mattresses are the work of the Devil.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Georgeconna said:

The Memory Foam Mattresses Stink of fumes when you open them, The wife bought one and it stank so much was getting headaches from it. It is certainly the worst mattress comfort wise I have ever slept on. I wake up worse shape than I went to kip in.  

That Memory Foam Smell - Is Memory Foam Toxic? (hullopillow.com)

That's why they call it Memory Foam, George, you can never forget that.....

8 hours ago, connollystn said:

While we're at it, guess what I find more annoying than the local tom urinating on brand new matresses or memory foam matresses? GIFT VOUCHERS

For some reason or other people feel compelled to buy me vouchers. I have a number of gift vouchers staring me in the face wondering when am I going to bring them on a day out shopping. It's enough to drive me to drink. In fact, had I received same value in cash I'd have it drank by now.

I have to agree with you. Pain in the the @$$ all those IRM gift vouchers 🤥 I'm gonna PM you my address so you can send them on to me. Hope that helps your liver.  

Edited by DiveController
  • Like 2
  • Funny 2