IRM Account area upgrades

Rate this topic

BosKonay

We’re working to try and simplify things so that all customers benefit from all the benefits we can offer. As such all UK based customers now can order all of our ranges at accurascale.com

all orders placed previously at irishrailwaymodels.co.Uk are still accessible and will be fulfilled as normal, you just can’t place new orders. 

2 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

I have a big problem today.

I can't find the 47' Flats and Mk4 coaches!

All in good time DJ :)

We’ve a lot in the pipeline after a calm year so there will be quite a few new tool announcements stacking up soon but as always we promise to give plenty of warning. 

1 hour ago, BosKonay said:

All in good time DJ :)

We’ve a lot in the pipeline after a calm year so there will be quite a few new tool announcements stacking up soon but as always we promise to give plenty of warning. 

Ah, I just can't resist messing sometimes, but I know that we can't have it all at once - nobody could afford anything, even if we DID have it all at once.

So, when are you guys shifting manufacturing from China to India, or the Canary Islands?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, BosKonay said:

Anyone who had points on the old systems has had them Sync’d over now. 

any feedback welcome. Hope you all enjoy the new ‘club card’ system for all your IRM and accurascale purchases. 

Love the club card system! 

One question, does old orders count towards level and trophy progress or is it brand new today?

2 hours ago, DoctorPan said:

Love the club card system! 

One question, does old orders count towards level and trophy progress or is it brand new today?

Anyone who had points under the old system had them moved over. Otherwise it’s all fresh and new :) 

so basically you get 3% of every tho g you spend back on points as well as milestone and challenge points and can turn points into vouchers any time you want. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
6 minutes ago, WRENNEIRE said:

Why can I not pay via Bank Transfer, it says Credit Card only?

I think, but am open to correction, that bank transfers can be used when paying IRM directly, but not when paying the company that operate partial.ly.

From their FAQ:

Can I use a bank account?

US customers with a payment plan with a US merchant can add a US bank account by selecting the tab and locating your bank on the list. Once you select your bank, you will be redirected to log into your online bank account.

My bank is not on the list.

Unfortunately, you will not be able to use your US bank account if it is not on the list. Please use a debit or credit card.

Edited by DJ Dangerous
Added info and url