Rather unfortunate Rapido accident

Rate this topic

Westcorkrailway

Saw That at lunchtime, the joys of Tail Lifts. Dunno what the lads was doing on the back of it, should of turned the pallet in the truck.

Just now, Georgeconna said:

Saw That at lunchtime, the joys of Tail Lifts. Dunno what the lads was doing on the back of it, should of turned the pallet in the truck.

And good luck with the insurance on that as the Carrier has limited liability so hope they have their own!!

8 minutes ago, Horsetan said:

Not much different from how Herpes and other couriers handle deliveries, so maybe not that remarkable

I had a delivery on the Big Island yesterday, via Evri, which I think is a new name for Hermes, to try and lose the past reputation?

Although, I personally never really had a problem with them.

Fair does for them holding their hands up. Hopefully the packaging will do its job with only a few models damaged judging by one corner taking the impact. Time may be the main loss.  What happens to packages on route is something we may never know.  Just goes to show that it is important to pack the outer boxes with padding so inner boxes are not free to move and suffer internal impact damage.