Class 92 Delivery Update

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Fantastic news! Our Class 92 electric locomotives are on the final leg of their journey, and are arriving at our warehouse W/C Nov 28th 2022!

We will follow this epic news with some equally exciting delivery news about our Mark 5 coaches next week!

IMG_5120_600x600.jpg?v=1668784763

Our Class 92s promise to be a whole new level in RTR British outline locomotives, with quality seen in the highest end continental locomotives at a more realistic price point.

When you see the twin motorised pantographs, the illuminated cab control desk, the wealth of detail on the roof and bogies, the stunning performance which will include our signature powerbank stay alive features, the various light modes, twin speaker set up and etched components, you will conclude the same.

92_top_headlight_600x600.jpg?v=166878459

These have been very popular indeed and will be a talking point on any layout, so make sure you grab what remaining stock there is while you can. Who knows when we will produce them again.

Check out Rails of Sheffield and Kernow Model centre for limited editions, our retailer network for main range and below for Accurascale Exclusives and remaining stock.

SHOP HERE

View the full article

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I see from a few videos on YouTube that customers are taking delivery of their' Accurascale Class 92s. The two reviews posted so far have been very positive. The person, who takes a few days to remove a model locomotive from it's box, hasn't posted a review yet. Wonder if Dean Park Station or Euvirail will post reviews as they really do a good job evaluating new products

5 hours ago, DiveController said:

I decided to purchase one of these (gone to the Dark Side, I know) but it was the last one and available as DCC ready only, not sound fitted.

Can I purchase a IRM Class 92 Loksound to run it with sound on DCC?

Hi Dive, I stand to be corrected on this but over on the RM forum the class 92 sound is legobiffoman and available from him, I'm sure one of the lads will confirm or correct this shortly.

Edited by John-r
Add more post
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DiveController said:

I decided to purchase one of these (gone to the Dark Side, I know) but it was the last one and available as DCC ready only, not sound fitted.

Can I purchase a IRM Class 92 Loksound to run it with sound on DCC?

Ah, no, don't tell me that they've come into stock and gone back out of stock already?

I must have been waaaaaaaay down the subscribe list as I never received an in-stock email.

I have been told by my Mrs to write this post to ask, have the 92s arrived in Ireland yet, and if she buys me one would it be here in time for Christmas. Please understand I am writing this under extreme duress , God love her, one with sound an all she wants to Get me. 🎅😊

• Like 3
  • Funny 2