A First Look At Our Production Finished Manors

Rate this topic

With the Accurascale Manor just around the corner, we couldn't help but share these images of production sample '7801 Anthony Manor'!

IMG_1604_600x600.jpg?v=1688382143

We're particularly proud of the finer detail on the running plate, inside the cab and the matt paint around the Smokebox.

IMG_1584_600x600.jpg?v=1688382676

IMG_1580_600x600.jpg?v=1688382419

Of course, none of these projects are ever plain saling, and our inspection did throw up one mistake. Despite our artworks being correct, the tunnel on the firemans side has been painted black instead of green.

image_82_600x600.png?v=1688383279

Thankfully, this is a really easy fix, and the factory has corrected it on all models. We felt that this was worthwhile and did not want to locos to fall at the last hurdle.

The models are now being packed up and prepared for shipping by air to the UK. We are currently waiting our logistics partner to confirm details and will share that in due course. They are coming in two batches one week apart. Batch one includes 7800, 7801, 7802, 7808 and 7812, with the remainder following on approx one week later.

Keep an eye on our social media for more updates and prepare yourself for your Manor arrival this July!

Missed out? Check out your local stockist for availability or sign up to email updates on any of the locos on our website coming back into stock. Just click on the locomotive that interests you and enter your email address on the right hand side.

VIEW THE MANOR RANGE HERE!

View the full article

• Like 9
  • WOW! 2

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ that looks vvvvvvery tasty......

When the A class landed, the UK model railway press were only really interested in them as an indicator of what the forthcoming Accurascale British online locomotives would have to offer.

Time to reverse that:

"The forthcoming Accurascale Manor class steam locomotive will surely provide a strong indication of the quality which we might expect from a future Irish Railway Models Irish steam outline locomotive."

I really enjoyed that.........

• Agree 2

Really looks the business for a GWR loco with the large chimney Accurascale are to be congratulated on the detail and authenticity.  Will the BR style locos be fitted with the narrower chimney which was fitted when they redraughted?  Older drivers whom I knew said the Manor was a real dog and hard to get to steam as first built.  Could be tricky after rebuilding!!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have no Manors at all, so I thought it prudent to procure one...

Cookham Manor, in what I understand to be her 1980's livery.

Lovely loco. Detail is out of this world. Three little bags of bits in the box, AND just as important, instructions on what they are and where they go.

Drives me crazy receiving a loco with bits in the box and no instructions.

Won't get to run her for a while, but she looks fabulous!

Once Accurascale start using Royal Mail again, I'll have to invest in some decoders.

If IRM's GSR 800 and J15 look like this, then I'm sold!

IMG_20230913_1319482.jpg

IMG_20230913_1320049.jpg

IMG_20230913_1320348.jpg

IMG_20230913_1320503.jpg

IMG_20230913_1322042.jpg

IMG_20230913_1321374.jpg

• Like 4
  • WOW! 2

• 1 month later...