Nir 112

Rate this topic

Retro Herbie

Thanks, the model really is a beauty, she begged me to weather her but Sir Patrick of Murphy would have killed me so I had to firmly resist the temptation.

Rich is spot on the fishplates are p4 com used on Peco code 75, pics are taken on a Canon 400Digital SLR, other than adding the text marker and reducing the file size for the web upload the photos are as taken and have no manipulation.

The pics are taken on a small super detailed show layout I am building for the Cultra show called Abingdon Drive. It represents the Belfast to Dublin mainline just off the Donegal Road. If time allows I might stick some progress pics in the layout sub forum.

pics are taken on a Canon 400Digital SLR, other than adding the text marker and reducing the file size for the web upload the photos are as taken and have no manipulation.

Next time set the depth of field higher, put it into AV mode and go as high as you can - eg F22. You will need a tripod but it will be worth it

Yep, she still carries them today

Spot on Gareth. If memory serves me correctly they once belonged to a 141 in the 151-9 numbered locos. The NIR livery really suits these locos and the model looks amazing. I can't wait to add one to the fleet. I think an etched nameplate will really take them to another level.

Rich,