THE PENIS STUDY

Rate this topic

heirflick

14 hours ago, Broithe said:

The website of the unfortunately named Pen Island organisation, does make it look like a rather weird theme park.

http://www.penisland.net/

Sounds like a gay bar in Dublin or something.....

I was always thankful I was never named 'Denis' ...there was a poor lad at school called Richard , who we always very loudly referred to as 'Dick'...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Broithe said:

The website of the unfortunately named Pen Island organisation, does make it look like a rather weird theme park.

http://www.penisland.net/

Reminds me of the time a lad I work with announced he got the hostname 'fourhorsemen.com', which I said I thought would have been taken already. It turns out that he mispelled, and had actually reserved 'fourhoursemen.com' instead! 🤣🤣🤣

• Funny 2

17 hours ago, Broithe said:

This theme park actually exists - I understand that you can avail of a 10% discount by pronouncing the code-word "Vehicle" 'correctly'...

https://www.gardaland.it/en/

What happens here?

You can dress up as a thief and rob all the houses. That's a boring one, as the Gardaí don't arrive.

Or you can rob cars and joyride, and they'll appear and say "Is this your vaaa-HIKKLE, sir?"

Or you can dress up as a Garda, and have coffee in a replica Blarney Woollen Mills cafe!

Since it's in Italy you have to wave your arms every time you speak.

3 hours ago, PorkyP said:

Sounds like a gay bar in Dublin or something.....

I was always thankful I was never named 'Denis' ...there was a poor lad at school called Richard , who we always very loudly referred to as 'Dick'...

The veteran politician Dick Spring might have been a dangerous person to sit beside.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jhb171achill said:

What happens here?

You can dress up as a thief and rob all the houses. That's a boring one, as the Gardaí don't arrive.

Or you can rob cars and joyride, and they'll appear and say "Is this your vaaa-HIKKLE, sir?"

Or you can dress up as a Garda, and have coffee in a replica Blarney Woollen Mills cafe!

Since it's in Italy you have to wave your arms every time you speak.

The veteran politician Dick Spring might have been a dangerous person to sit beside.

Speaking of dicks, the father of a family friend was known as Richard Taite, but better known as Dick taite. He was apparently quite an unpleasant man to be around which certainly didn't help matters and allowed the jokes to fester

One can only imagine some parents were definitely having a laugh when they named their kids.

• Like 2