Noel

I feel contaminated

Rate this topic

Having touched a piece of rolling stock as modern as a mk3 coach with my bare hands today, risking contamination,  I fear I could be sent to the 'bogie of eternal stench' for isolation. :) The first sign of weakness was some Tara's followed by container wagons. Where will it all end Ted? My black and tan stock might not shunt anymore.

IMG_6034.jpg

• Like 1

Ah sure I travelled in a 2700 class railcar - and enjoyed it!

(How many "Hail Marys" is that?)

TALKING OF WHICH:

Guy goes to confession.

Guy:  "Father, forgive me, for I have sinned"

Priest:  "Yeah, I saw it on IRM"....................

• Funny 2

Get a grip on yourself Noel. Start work on those Bulleid opens and order a bunch of H vans from Leslie before it's too late. There may not be a cure for yellow infiltration.

• Funny 1

36 minutes ago, patrick said:

Get a grip on yourself Noel. Start work on those Bulleid opens and order a bunch of H vans from Leslie before it's too late. There may not be a cure for yellow infiltration.

2 hours ago, Georgeconna said:

The mans for turning.

Watch the yellow stuff take over next!

No fear no yellow. :) My IRM ploughs remain boxed in a cupboard pending display in a display case. Don't know why PW stuff is yellow anyway because it was only supposed to be run when its dark at night after passenger services have finished for the day, and therefore never be seen (ie the public can only see real trains running). I've no desire for a rake of mk3 coaches and no desire to run mk3, but just curious to try a few resprays. Might decorate interior, fit passengers and lights, etc, just for the heck of it. Its playing with trains, but patrick is right the only safe vaccine is to build some more 1960s stock, so I may get around to more beet wagons from PW shortly.

2 hours ago, Georgeconna said:

The mans for turning.

Watch the yellow stuff take over next!

Oh No Omg GIF by Friends

• Like 2

I'll need a vaccination now 😱

100475327_3223528387658550_8986441664914522112_o.thumb.jpg.ef1ec4eb9919461bfee46445ce6ff176.jpg

IMG_6059.JPG

Edited by Noel