Spoils really sold out?

Rate this topic

murphaph

Hi IRM team,

Quick question. Are the spoils really all sold out or is that a glitch in the system somewhere? Normally you guys give a good few heads ups on here as supplies of a given item start to dwindle and these were still showing "limited quantities" until they all seemed to go to sold out overnight, which in itself is unusual that all the packs are sold out simultaneously. I was going to pick some up but maybe I dawdled a bit too long while juggling the finances lol!

All the best,

Phil

• Like 1

Same here, shame. I'm starting to miss out more and more lately. It's starting to put me off the hobby overall tbh. There is such a range of stuff all being released so close together after a relative lull. Feast or famine. If there were the possibility of re runs then it would not be so bad but now it's a case of if you miss out you need to wait for years.

I remember when IRM saying they wanted to build up a range of products for their site so that not everything was shown as sold out all the time. Looks like it will never be the case unfortunately.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Railer said:

Same here, shame. I'm starting to miss out more and more lately. It's starting to put me off the hobby overall tbh. There is such a range of stuff all being released so close together after a relative lull. Feast or famine. If there were the possibility of re runs then it would not be so bad but now it's a case of if you miss out you need to wait for years.

I remember when IRM saying they wanted to build up a range of products for their site so that not everything was shown as sold out all the time. Looks like it will never be the case unfortunately.

Hi Graham,

What did you miss out on?

Thanks,

Fran

• Like 1

IRM have shown their colours by doing the current re-run of the original Ballast wagons and past re-runs of the cement wagons.  Fear not all in good time.  Looking forward to their next new Irish wagon project (hoping its of the 2 axle variety) :) The hobby has never been in better shape.

Edited by Noel
  • Like 5