IRM Keg and Feet wagons for sale

Rate this topic

Railer

I have for sale one of each of the following:

Guinness liner pack A,B,C and D STILL FOR SALE

Fertiliser wagon pack A,B,C and D NOW SOLD

All packs were only opened to inspect upon purchase and have never ran.

Selling each pack for 100 each. Buyer pays postage or collection within reason may be arranged.

PayPal accepted.

Edited by Railer
Fertilizer Wagons sold
  • Like 1

Hi Andy,

I'm waiting to hear back from Mark about the Bells. He messaged me just before you're post.

I haven't looked into postage costs or the customs declaration forms to the UK yet. I'm assuming you would have VAT to pay on your end too on top of everything. 

I can check up and get back to you on it for the Guinness Pack C?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJ Dangerous said:

There were four twin packs of Guinness Keg Liner wagons in the original release.

Is that what you are asking?

Hi & thanks DJ, that’s exactly what I’m taking about, I just don’t understand why IRM don’t have any reference to them on their site...!  They have sold out, so have if not all of their stock, a bloody large amount of it has, & good luck to them for that, I’m just puzzled by the lack of reference to them,

BTB

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BosKonay said:

We only did 4 packs BtB. A,B,C and D

Hi & many thanks Bos, so now what does that tell you. obviously I’ve been dreaming & hoping for an 8 pack of Guinness Keg Liners, so much so that I thought I’d missed them, I have even checked back over what I’ve already bought, thinking I missed out...😅 something tells me I need a rest..😎 I’m going to blame it on that Covid-19 thing, I don’t have it, I don’t want it, might as well blame it, it hasn’t done any good anywhere, good night one and all,

BTB

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, burnthebox said:

Hi & many thanks Bos, so now what does that tell you. obviously I’ve been dreaming & hoping for an 8 pack of Guinness Keg Liners, so much so that I thought I’d missed them, I have even checked back over what I’ve already bought, thinking I missed out...😅 something tells me I need a rest..😎 I’m going to blame it on that Covid-19 thing, I don’t have it, I don’t want it, might as well blame it, it hasn’t done any good anywhere, good night one and all,

BTB

Don't be giving them ideas, BTB. It's already gonna be an expensive year with the A Class and who knows what coaching stock!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Don't be giving them ideas, BTB. It's already gonna be an expensive year with the A Class and who knows what coaching stock!

Hallelujah, I didn’t miss them, no wonder I couldn’t find them, so now I’m going to just sit back with a smile on my mug, and wait....😅😅😅😅

16 hours ago, SugarBeet said:

Hi

Please let me know when you hear back from Mark, as the Bells were what I was particularly after

Cheers Andy

Hi Andy,

Sorry took a while getting back to you. Family commitments and all over the weekend.

The Bells are gone to Mark.

Just have the 4 packs of kegs and 2 B&I and 1 CIE.

• 1 year later...