Jump to content

BosKonay

Moderators
  • Posts

    8,911
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BosKonay

  1. This thread makes the work of those who do rtr all the more awesome and I reckon I'll be nominating paddy Murphy for sainthood! My personal opinion is that many expert modelers who take comissions are too cheap!
  2. No surprise after that sale price!
  3. Nice! http://www.juweela.de/de/produkte/massstab/produkt/sc/187/no/zuckerrueben.html
  4. Very nice! I like the free WIFI transfers - very up to date
  5. What a fleet!! They look the business, but the running has to give you great satisfaction! Nice job! <jealous!>
  6. Just gorgeous !
  7. I guess competition is healthy too... But it would be nice to have a range
  8. Nail biting isn't the word!
  9. Kick starter is an interesting idea...
  10. I priced up Dapol to manufacture the 20 foot back in 2012. From memory, it was working out at around £16k for tooling and around 7 pounds per, including packaging / box. 5,000 wagons would set a cost price of 10.20 sterling (about 12.50 euro) Add shipping, marketing, some margin to make it all worth doing, and you're easily charging 25 euro retail, assuming you could sell 5,000 of them...
  11. Just insane
  12. It's not possible to edit posts made more than 24 hours previously in order to maintain forum continuity. You can add a comment or ask a mod to edit for you.
  13. http://www.ebay.ie/itm/BassettLowke-Irish-CIE-Woolwich-class-260-/291101717423 O Gauge Woolwich
  14. Wow, just wow. Had to watch twice ! That shot of the silver 121 was just far too short!
  15. https://twitter.com/DFDSLogistics/status/444094933826158593/
  16. It's repeated on BBC 4 on Sunday at 4ish according to the sky planner - have set it to record
  17. Even in model form its depressing Stunning work Anthony!
  18. Lol. I've given up trying to stick to anything. When you've an 071 rumbling in a siding, watching a class 350 emu roll past while the enterprise sits at the platform behind 209 and a q1 rolls by while the thalys flies along the mainline ... What can you do!
  19. Ouch Got mine this morning. First impressions are "very large and very heavy"! The box alone is enormous! Will grab a few snaps later!
  20. Consider us very well whetted!!!
  21. Never be forgiven if you don't!!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use