Jump to content

BosKonay

Moderators
  • Posts

    8,911
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BosKonay

  1. nice one, thanks for the post!
  2. :ROFL: Brilliant The poor chalk outline looks like he's been at the pies!
  3. Beautiful! I just love the flowing lines of this layout±! Any chance of a video mallard :
  4. Definitely more pics please? Any chance of a video? Lovely work!!
  5. I guess for most people it's a matter of patience
  6. Rofl
  7. Good lord! Cobbled says he! Absolutely gorgeous looking already!
  8. Maybe a question for the group admin over on facebook?
  9. Here is a shot of a 42' conversion too
  10. Is the 62'9"
  11. Is the SSM kit for the 40 foot flat?
  12. Some plating and those brass stanchions and the end plates and you'd be well on your way to a very good looking timber carrier
  13. You are absolutely right Joselfstadt. I had the OTA in my head when replying! KFA
  14. LOL Now does anyone make a decent 62'9" flat
  15. Lovely shots Kieran and thanks for sharing them!
  16. The KTA's look well with a lick of oxide, but they are much too short - this option could give you the 'real' thing, by adding stanchions to a container flat...
  17. They look great too.
  18. BosKonay

    MK3 Scrapping

    Great photos all the same
  19. More here http://www.irishfreightmodels.com/index.php/2014-releases.html
  20. Wow - great videos!
  21. Absolutely stunning looking!!!
  22. Brilliant!! Looking great!
  23. I'm happy with the one I got to test, I've still some completely unpowered frogs around the layout and she keeps the loco moving despite the lack of power (as the lima model takes power only from one bogie) I'm hoping to test it in something smaller too, to see how it improves slow running
  24. Gorgeous Eoin Can't wait until she rattles into Amiens!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use