Wexford MRC CLG Exhibition April 30th/May 1st 2023

Rate this topic

Irishrailwayman

I attended on the beautifully sunny Sunday in the South East - what a magnificent show: wonderful layouts across several scales, subject matter and complexity, warm welcoming folks everywhere, interesting and relevant traders, great open and spacious venue, lovely tea and cakes. definitely my favourite Irish model railway event - congratulations to all involved, but especially the lovely people of the Wexford Model Railway Club.  

• Like 11

Well done to all concerned, unfortunately due to other commitments I was unable to attend on this occasion,

I have always enjoyed the Wexford exhibitions simply for the ease of access and location-but above all the lads and ladies of Wexford always make it a friendly and welcoming event….and judging by the photos and videos they really have excelled yet again,

Looking forward to October,👍👍👍

• Like 4

On 1/5/2023 at 6:40 PM, Bob229 said:

Well done to Wexford MRC for a great show lots of excellent layouts and Traders, plenty of space and good food in the cafe, met Fran at the IRM stand good chat the model of the 22000 looks excellent as did the Park Royal coach lots to look forward too20230501_132616.thumb.jpg.c1ee9424b0f09a0cf1d47b2df4510744.jpg

20230501_130739.jpg

20230501_130112.jpg

Great sequence of photos encapsulating the show.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2023 at 8:21 PM, Rush and Lusk said:

I attended on the beautifully sunny Sunday in the South East - what a magnificent show: wonderful layouts across several scales, subject matter and complexity, warm welcoming folks everywhere, interesting and relevant traders, great open and spacious venue, lovely tea and cakes. definitely my favourite Irish model railway event - congratulations to all involved, but especially the lovely people of the Wexford Model Railway Club.  

Many thanks for your kind comments. WMRC have strived since 2009 to run two exhibitions a year and learn from each one what works well. 

• Like 2

On 1/5/2023 at 8:36 PM, Irishrailwayman said:

Thanks to everyone who came along. We had an excellent turnout and people were more than generous with their donations. Looking forward to doing it all again on the 9th October 2023 for a one day event!

Oops! My typo - should be Sunday 8th October 2023.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...