Bargain Watch

Rate this topic

BosKonay

Kind of agree with you there Kirley,

I was watching some coaches in the States and next thing I see

a link to them on here, 2 bids were placed within an hour of the post,

dont know if they were related but it got my goat up a tad!

Because our members and guests are PC literate I would presume they are capable of finding their own bargains

Nothing like a good trawl through the murky regions of eBay on a wet afternoon?

Kind of agree with you there Kirley,

I was watching some coaches in the States and next thing I see

a link to them on here, 2 bids were placed within an hour of the post,

dont know if they were related but it got my goat up a tad!

Because our members and guests are PC literate I would presume they are capable of finding their own bargains

Nothing like a good trawl through the murky regions of eBay on a wet afternoon?

Dave, isn't that what the Ebay Watch thread has been all about for years? I believe the point of this thread is for retail bargains.

Spotted a bargain online for an Irish railway item? Post it here!

Sorry, when I read “bargain online” I immediately thought of ebay. Now that the situation is clarified I wholly support your premise and I know there are many eagle eyed trawlers of the net on this site –Good hunting.

• 2 weeks later...

Rails of Sheffield are doing a train pack of Tornado, 3 Maroon Mark 1s for £99.50 with a tenner voucher for your next order. They're also doing selected hornby steamers such as the New B1 and Standard 4MT for under £80. Class 56 with DCC sound for £129.50.

Some great deals!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hidden-agenda

Spotted this bargain at Hattons If you buy 4 of these for £44.00 all of you do is paint them yellow and put some NIR decals on HEY PRESTO a lovely little NIR rake of ballast wagons.

kljdgkfkj (1).jpg

kljdgkfkj (1).jpg

Edited by hidden-agenda

• 2 weeks later...
It was like a cattle-mart over there with people trying to get stuff! I was over there just after 9 this morning and there was no sign so they must have been snapped up:(

Madness, at least it shows that the hobby is alive and well! Probably best I didn't get one as I have enough interests as it is, but I like the look of the Marklin 3 rail stuff and thought this would be a great place to start, picking up a piece here and there over the years. I blame Steventrain and the pics he's putting up! :D

• 3 weeks later...
I heard a rumour on my travels that Grahams are doing a Bachmann 5 car Voyager set for €109.99. That's a bargain.

Correct Fran-reduced from €199.99 to €109.99 Virgin 5 Car Voyager Train Pk

also

Class 220 3 car train set reduced from €179.99 to €104.99

didn't put up on our site as it will be replaced with a new format in the next week or so.

Also have MM 201's in old Enterprise livery, both full yellow and half yellow face €199.99 running numbers 206, 207, 230 (Graham's Resprays)

info@themodelshop.ie or 057 8621081

:cool:

Edited by The Train Man