Happy arthurs day

Rate this topic

heirflick

dont let anyone say that this thread is not related to railway modelling! many a layout was concieved, planned and built while thinking of, or actually consuming a few pints of the black stuff - to ARTHUR!!........... the cause of

( and the solution to ) many of the railway modellers problems!! -

guinness_181345t.jpg

guinness_181345t.jpg

Edited by heirflick

NO ONE FORGET'S ARTHUR'S DAY, UNLESS OF COURSE IT WAS AS A RESULT OF A FEW OF ARTHUR'S GOOD STUFF, IT'S AN IRISH THING, & YES I DID HAVE A FEW ON THE DAY, SO TO ARTHUR, MANY THANKS, HERE'S TO MANY MORE, :banana::ROFL:=)):-bd:banana:=D:tumbsup::banana:

J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one told us with our poor parched throats:(

• 1 month later...
Currently downing a Nigerian Guinness - lovely stuff, I think.

That would be Guinness Export. Same grade as the stuff they sell in Jamaica, where Guinness is known as the Jamaican First Aid kit PIMP

Tesco on what the English think is the mainland stock it, now and then - well worth a try.

The really unfortunate thing is that much of the standard Guinness sold / served on "the Mainland" tastes watery. Not like the full-bodied stuff I used to drink in Clare.

mine did!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2865[/ATTACH]

nice work on yours GC!

Beautiful used to see those tractor and trailer units as a chissler going up and down to the quays to the Miranda Guinness docked at Sir John Rogerson Quay just beyond the Loop Line Bridge.

The export Draft Bottled Guinness is good stuff, I have a bottle in my Emergency Pack under the desk at work in case of Earthquake, Tsunami or Taupo re-erupting.

Grange Castle and Heirflick, where oh where can I get them :-bd:-bd :-bd

Just putting the finishing touches to the Guinness South-East Distribution Centre, a couple of those would be IDEAL

:banana::banana: :banana:

frank , any amount on ebay under 'corgi guinnes trucks'. if you need someone to show you how to drink the stuff, theres a few lads on the site here that would be very willing to show you how!!!:rolleyes: