RPSI B134 Dispatching underway!

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Hi everyone,

Our dispatching of the RPSI limited edition B134 is now under way, along with B121 and B135! 

We have a limited amount of B134 and B135 remaining in stock, so make sure you grab them quick!

Remember; sales of B134 are going to a very good cause to assist the RPSI during a difficult time of a lack of railtours, so support them if you can and get a lovely model as a bonus! 

Order here: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/murphy-models-class-121-locomotive

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 3

DSC06575.thumb.JPG.b903c0154ce65d12ca98e76dce6f2658.JPGDSC06576.thumb.JPG.e6bd05533b8f54392ce7853f2ee11092.JPG

New arrival on Glengarriff, the little bag of extras  etc even includes lamps. Close-ups show handrail needs clipping back in which is beyond my capabilities. Unfortunately my certified

handrail re-locator has taken a week off with her husband and gone 'darn sarf' the only other resident here is even more visually challenged (eyesight wise) than me , further she does not know of the existence of this loco or of the other 8 on order and its probably best that it stays that way!

DSC06582.JPG

DSC06583.JPG

DSC06584.JPG

DSC06585.JPG

DSC06587.JPG

Edited by Irishswissernie
  • Like 8
  • Funny 2