IRM Ballast Bundle

Rate this topic

Alan564017

2 minutes ago, gm171 kk said:

I read last week that IRM are waiting for the ploughs to arrive from the UK. 

They're in and in the middle of dispatch as we speak, but please remember we had ballasts, gypsums, 121s and Black Friday orders to get through with packers being down in numbers due to COVID 19 guidelines meaning space constraints. Going as fast as we can! 

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Warbonnet said:

They're in and in the middle of dispatch as we speak, but please remember we had ballasts, gypsums, 121s and Black Friday orders to get through with packers being down in numbers due to COVID 19 guidelines meaning space constraints. Going as fast as we can! 

Just eager to have an early Christmas present 🙂

• Like 1

lads, i just got this e-mail, are IRM using An Post to deliver the ballast bundles.

Its a bit ambiguous, it says it could not be delivery on the 08.12.2020 but the scheduled delivery time is between the 9th and the 12th.

It looks for a credit card payment of €1.00, before I do this I just want to make sure its legit, never seen this before. 

The e-mail address is came from is 'An Post <consumerline@comreg.ie>'

Capture.JPG

would avoid that 100% reeks of a scam

1 minute ago, Alan564017 said:

lads, i just got this e-mail, are IRM using An Post to deliver the ballast bundles.

Its a bit ambiguous, it says it could not be delivery on the 08.12.2020 but the scheduled delivery time is between the 9th and the 12th.

It looks for a credit card payment of €1.00, before I do this I just want to make sure its legit, never seen this before. 

Capture.JPG

would avoid that 100% reeks of a scam and the ballasts are shipping from Dublin so customs duty wouldn't apply

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alan564017 said:

Capture.JPG

be very careful, ring An Post customer service to check.

It is a known scam:

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2020/0828/1161847-an-post-warns-of-smishing-scam/

Don't click on any of the links and certainly don't enter any debit / credit card info.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Just a note of thanks to the team at IRM. My bundle pack arrived here in southern Tasmania just over a week after ordering.  Superb products. Between you and MM the impossible is being done. Slowly recreating the Irish railways of my memories. Awaiting the A Class now……

John

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, johnfromoz said:

Just a note of thanks to the team at IRM. My bundle pack arrived here in southern Tasmania just over a week after ordering.  Superb products. Between you and MM the impossible is being done. Slowly recreating the Irish railways of my memories. Awaiting the A Class now……

John

Europe to Tasmania in a week, and in the current circumstances - that IS impressive!

Edited by jhb171achill