Not showing up on the site

Rate this topic

burnthebox

50 minutes ago, LARNE CABIN said:

It's on the 'For Sale or Wanted' thread, Saturday 12:18 and Friday 23:35!

Well hi & thanks LARNE CABIN, don’t know how you’re seeing that item on For Sale or Wanted, because I certainly cannot see it anywhere..! & I’m using my Specsavors !!! 
BTB

1 hour ago, burnthebox said:

Well hi & thanks LARNE CABIN, don’t know how you’re seeing that item on For Sale or Wanted, because I certainly cannot see it anywhere..! & I’m using my Specsavors !!! 
BTB

It's in the link @BosKonay posted above:

https://irishrailwaymodeller.com/topic/9979-broadway-ltd-bli-636-gn-great-northern-nw2-diesel-switcher-151-dcc-sound/

14 minutes ago, Garfield said:

Well how come Bos. can see it, & I haven’t seen it despite the fact I put it in 2/3 times, simply because I couldn’t find it anywhere I looked after I first put it on the For Sale link,,,!
BTB

3 hours ago, burnthebox said:

Well how come Bos. can see it, & I haven’t seen it despite the fact I put it in 2/3 times, simply because I couldn’t find it anywhere I looked after I first put it on the For Sale link,,,!
BTB

Probably because you're looking in the wrong place? The last time you posted it was in the 'For Sale or Wanted' section: https://irishrailwaymodeller.com/forum/22-for-sale-or-wanted/

It's there towards the bottom, underneath the pinned posts...

15 hours ago, Garfield said:

BTB

Well maybe I’m still looking in the wrong place, so show me where it’s at on this please,

BTB

E1F051DA-B8E9-42CB-B619-487F68352383.png

There are 35 pinned etc posts before yours appear so just keep going down the page until you reach the 3 posts you have made. Your posts will always be added after the pinned ones  ie the green circle , the thing that looks like a tailors dummy etc.

PIN.JPG

snip 2.JPG

Edited by Irishswissernie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, burnthebox said:

BTB

Well maybe I’m still looking in the wrong place, so show me where it’s at on this please,

BTB

E1F051DA-B8E9-42CB-B619-487F68352383.png

As the lads said above, scroll down the page... ;) 

6 hours ago, Garfield said:

As the lads said above, scroll down the page... ;) 

How come I never had to do that before....! Anytime in the past when ever I out an item on the site before it was always on the start of a list.. ! In the For Sale section...!! If it had appeared as I thought it would like all others I put on the For Sale section, I wou’nt have had to go looking for it, again & again...!!! 
BTB

The 'For Sale' section is for people to post ads for items they're selling themselves. The 'eBay Watch' topic (which is at the very top of that list) is where eBay links can be posted for discussion...

I really don't see what the problem is, to be honest? 🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, WRENNEIRE said:

Did all that in 1995 mate,  while you were playing with your little toys....I on the other hand still have more important things to be getting on with...!

367E4ACA-3F5E-42F9-8057-ACA6A93EF2A5.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Garfield said:

I really don't see what the problem is, to be honest? 🤷‍♂️

Garfield me lad, no problem but,Is that not where I put it in the first place..? 
BTB

16 minutes ago, burnthebox said:

Did all that in 1995 mate,  while you were playing with your little toys....I on the other hand still have more important things to be getting on with...!

367E4ACA-3F5E-42F9-8057-ACA6A93EF2A5.jpeg

Garfield me lad, no problem but,Is that not where I put it in the first place..? 
BTB

I'm afraid that's not where you put it - as others have pointed out with screenshots and links to what you posted, you created a topic in the 'For Sale or Wanted' section... :) 

2 minutes ago, Garfield said:

I'm afraid that's not where you put it - as others have pointed out with screenshots and links to what you posted, you created a topic in the 'For Sale or Wanted' section... :) 

OK, Garfield etc. etc. I guess I’ll have to put the Jemmy away for a while then...🥴 

• Funny 1