Jump to content

Galteemore

Members
  • Posts

    5,004
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by Galteemore

  1. She does and I have seen her showing a layout. This is a sample of her work
  2. Transformed ! Great work
  3. That’s amazing - the Flanagan pic looks just like a cameo scene on a model !
  4. That’s gorgeous Alan. Although I’m getting flashbacks……I ended up taking a Dremel to the inside of mine. I’m with you on the 2 bolt thing….
  5. Excellent. This is 1930s Southern Railway style thinking - supporting a city with fast frequent electric trains - and it’s going to leave a great, enduring legacy.
  6. Fabulous. Love these old models being brought back to life
  7. Sorry I couldn’t make it myself. Was in Aylesbury on Friday for a family medical thing - pity it hadn’t been the Sat !
  8. Fab images. What’s the source of the buildings? Really need some gurriers aerosoling- graffiti on that lovely wall !
  9. You’re all wrong I’m afraid. He was simply trying to decide what shade of green it was
  10. What a pain Alan! Interesting defects and rather unusual. Hope mine runs as well as that one.
  11. See - PPP-0 = C3PO not one of Oscar Wilde’s best but there we are
  12. Looking great. Definite Trevor Nunn vibes at left end of layout! Or is it Iain Rice? Either way, a real eastern England look coming out.
  13. Here we are. Installed the doors back to front but who’ll notice? Now sold on and repainted in MGW brown. Roof was glued down eventually….
  14. Both - having modelled it many years ago
  15. Great work. I have soldered boiler fittings before both brass and w/m but use adhesive now. It allows lots of time to test and adjust straightness and plumb, not to mention being more likely to break off in a fall, rather than staying put and potentially doing greater damage to the loco’s shape.
  16. Affirmative. Sorry for derailing your thread Alan…
  17. Yes, Dr Who was also a GNRI carriage enthusiast, especially for ex-railmotor stock.
  18. It’s finally landed here !
  19. Having done it in O, laugh isn’t the word I’d use
  20. That’s very fine work indeed. Tricky enough build in 7mm never mind 4
  21. Great stuff. Presumably a longer traverser for Dundalk works came with it
  22. That’s just terrific. Really looks at home
  23. Not quite - too committed to 7mm! Tempted to meddle in a small GB S layout though……won’t say how many times I’ve looked at S society website….
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use