-
Posts
1,036 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
6
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by flange lubricator
-
Inchicore Works 175th Anniversary Open Day
flange lubricator replied to Warbonnet's topic in What's On?
Well there is eighteen 071 class . -
Inchicore Works 175th Anniversary Open Day
flange lubricator replied to Warbonnet's topic in What's On?
I always thought that the should have painted some of the 071 class in the colours and crest of the constituent companies that form the railway of today so DSER , GNR ,GS&WR , GSR and MGWR SLNCR etc similar to the fallen flag scheme the Union Pacific did a few years ago. -
Don’t have any B&T A class but have a spare A12 Grey and yellow front or Supertrain 027 I would swap .
-
Well a good opportunity for the new any potential owner to open a coffee shop for the Greenway
-
FDM printed roofs for Worsley Works Laminate Coaches
flange lubricator replied to Mayner's topic in Irish Models
Irish freight Models did a very good 3D triangulated underframe on the TPO , laminate and Park Royal they were producing. -
FDM printed roofs for Worsley Works Laminate Coaches
flange lubricator replied to Mayner's topic in Irish Models
Thanks Mayner slowly getting there . I used A Mjt 8’0 bogie frame and I got the bogie sides from Murrayec A printed bogie would be also a great addition I was looking at Dart castings site over the weekend and note they are no longer supplying to the Republic of Ireland or Nothern Ireland due to the new identity of material sources rule for items being supplied into the EU . This is very inconvenient for modelling. I was also wondering if Irm would be selling the 8’0 commonwealth bogies as an accessory when the Park Royal’s arrive . -
FDM printed roofs for Worsley Works Laminate Coaches
flange lubricator replied to Mayner's topic in Irish Models
Here is the Worsley works Laminate I am working on at the moment I used a comet Mk1 aluminium roof which I widened a 3d printed roof would be a easier option -
FDM printed roofs for Worsley Works Laminate Coaches
flange lubricator replied to Mayner's topic in Irish Models
That's fantastic John I am currently building a Laminate I have done a roof by using the comet method cutting it down the centre of a comet roof and widening the roof as you did some time ago when building one . This is certainly the better option and a lot easier preference is without ribs . I will contact Paul and he is more than welcome to use my partially built one to size it up. -
I didn’t reply to his posting it sounded a little strange especially not posting up a list with prices as they say if it sounds too good to be true …………
-
Very saddened to learn of Paddy Murphy’s passing my condolences to his family and friends. Like so many I was interested in modelling Irish Railways in my formative years but there wasn’t the realistic stock available so I put my interest to one side and then Paddy came along with his collaboration with Bachman to produce firstly the Mk2a coaches and then the 141/181 locomotives and the rest is history. Modellers of Irish Railways certainly owe a debt of gratitude to Paddy Murphy .
-
Could life be imitating art ?
-
"Voiding the Warranty" - Mol's experiments in 21mm gauge
flange lubricator replied to Mol_PMB's topic in Irish Models
Don’t forget their a a nice few drawings on the resources section of this site including the Dutch Vans and laminates . -
Sold.
-
Now sold pending payment.
-
I have a complete set or IRM Irish Rail Spoil Wagons Set A , B , C & D for sale Never run all complete . €400.00 Postage at cost in Ireland
-
Michael Rayner of Smallbrook Studio
flange lubricator replied to leslie10646's topic in Irish Models
Sorry to hear that I think everyone has something in that range of models. -
Now sold .
-
Still available
-
5x MIR 4 Wheel Flat wagons c/w containers
flange lubricator replied to flange lubricator's topic in For Sale or Wanted
Paul , I will put your name on them and put them by for your visit . -
5 x Model Railway Kits 4 wheel 22’ flat wagons kits c/w containers instructions included. €75.00 plus postage in Ireland
-
John I vaguely remember them I certainly remember the Articulated tanker with the distinctive GUY big J up front , a year or two ago I visited Model Rail Scotland and came across a small supplier of 1/76th road vehicles Including Leyland Ergomatic and Guy Big J Guy Big J 1966 Motor Panels cab - Road Transport Images
-
I'm enjoying the very informative posts here in the early days of the bulk cements they were sent to various parts of the system and could be unloaded anywhere providing the road tanker had an air blower which provided low pressure compressed air (below 40PSI ) in high volumes see picture below as the silos were built at various locations on the system cement only served those locations . You can see the blower behind the cab .
-
Still available
-
"Voiding the Warranty" - Mol's experiments in 21mm gauge
flange lubricator replied to Mol_PMB's topic in Irish Models
They were very subtle and they were in the coverslips / ribs between the panels.
.png.c363cdf5c3fb7955cd92a55eb6dbbae0.png)