Jump to content

BosKonay

Moderators
  • Posts

    8,911
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BosKonay

  1. Showroom eh - best excuse I've probably EVER heard :):)
  2. http://www.geograph.ie/profile/61944
  3. Geograph tends to be good for some http://www.geograph.ie/photo/2437046
  4. Wow! You are working at some pace Wiggy!!! Looking fantastic and great fun!
  5. I do Dave, the videos are taken by Martin before he listed them himself a few years back Heirflick - PM sent with Martin's mail
  6. Absolutely brilliant - extremely effective!
  7. Maybe we can rustle up some Irish stock for them tho
  8. Well worth the watch - they did very well for 8 weeks!
  9. She looks well with the durty bogies
  10. Lovely! I always cry a little inside when I hear the phrase 'layout was scrapped'
  11. My 9F has a pair of 22 generators fitted - you can really see the smoke difference [video=youtube;3lo-VZ-qZl0] All were done my Martin McCormick, in Oz, I've his email address if anyone wants to chase him
  12. Here are two of mine fitted with Seuthe Generators. ((SEUTHE #22)) Like the sound, its a nice little extra for when you're in the mood, or want to impress visitors
  13. Looking smart!!!
  14. Could make a lovely exhibition piece with plenty of stock flying up and down
  15. Lovely work :)
  16. Sometimes it's nice to model something ugly
  17. Would be certainly make for an interesting model! Nice straight lines
  18. What a treat!!! Just lost half an hour browsing through, and will definitely be back for a longer look :0 Lovely work!
  19. Absolutely great Barl - thanks for sharing!! :) I love the two antique looking wagons on the 'track sprayer' Are they for weight / ballast / just pretty ? Did you spray the Dapol cleaner?
  20. :rofl:
  21. I think I counted 23 coaches!
  22. Great shots and link Sulzer! Some incredible stuff on there!
  23. Surely something from the actual Irish preserved stock would have been more relevant, or am I missing this whole 'gathering' point?
  24. I'd go with Riversuirs method, just clamp the frame well to a block of wood and you should be grand!
  25. Now that you've reincarnated this thread - any more photos please?! Also, any details on the bridges ? The road overbridge looks fantastic - who makes it?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use