Jump to content

BosKonay

Moderators
  • Posts

    8,911
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by BosKonay

  1. BosKonay

    New Irish Lines

    Have mine too, planning a little quiet time with it and a nice Rioja later! Top drawer stuff, can't wait to get stuck in
  2. Click reply? Should work
  3. It's the top sticky on the page - http://irishrailwaymodeller.com/showthread.php/58-eBay-Watch
  4. Some amount of trackage already!! Looking great - watching with interest!
  5. Ohh that looks very tasteful indeed!
  6. I use regular cereal boxes
  7. Stunning Anthony@!!@ Do you have kadees on the bagged cement wagons?
  8. Beautiful little thing!!What livery is she getting?
  9. This has a really great feel to it! And a pace that's putting us to Shame!
  10. http://www.studio-scale-models.com/Signals.shtml
  11. and a Weedspray van http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silver-Fox-Irish-CIE-Weed-Van-/201328537563?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ee01dafdb
  12. Unbelievably high standard Eoin, many an hour I spent hanging over those blue railings or on that bridge (ended up marrying a lovely lass from Monkstown )
  13. That last shot.... wow!!!!
  14. Very enjoyable looking indeed! The detailing and atmosphere is second to none!!
  15. Download the forum app called ForumRunner. Makes things easier on the phone.
  16. BosKonay

    Happy Easter

    Ahhh, back when a cadbury's egg was a -proper- egg
  17. BosKonay

    Happy Easter

  18. Paddy - removed your email, lest you get bombarded with Spam
  19. Nice idea, and not one I think I've ever seen modeled! How will you handle braking?
  20. After forging the bar first with his bare hands!
  21. Looks fantastic!
  22. 'tis indeed Dave! http://scalescenes.com/products/T034-Roads-and-Pavements I'm using it for the road outside the station, the entrance to the cement yards, and a car park for station staff.. using good quality inkjet matte paper yields excellent results...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use