-
Posts
1,539 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
37
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by JasonB
-
Jesus, could you imagine the fallout, if that was ran as an add campaign nowadays. The do-gooders would go into meltdown. I'm sure that's @DJ Dangerous in the first shot too...
-
Fantastic stuff, Noel. Love, that you have also included the heating vans. That's not something I've seen done before.
-
How do you cope? It must be tough facing this in December
-
-
cie The Road freight section at Tara junction
JasonB replied to ttc0169's topic in Trucks, Vans and cars
They look great sitting on the AEC's, Noel. -
The Ballast train is out and about! I always notice it, tucked away in the siding behind the station building, and wonder when it will make an appearance.
-
You had to bring that up again, didn't you.
-
How do you manage to fit your head through doorways
-
Really looking forward to these beauties arriving in the new year. Now, anyone got an NIR 201 they're willing to part with
-
Lovely stuff. Always good, to see new projects being shared in the workbench section.
-
What a fantastic shot.
-
I knew I had seen it somewhere before
-
Yeah, villain... that's what they call you
-
Impressive lineup, Dave.
-
Ernst Stavro Blofeld?
-
Looks familiar. I'm sure, I know of somebody else with one of these...
-
Brilliant stuff, Noel. Love the 121/141 combo working the cement. This has always been a favourite of mine.
-
I always enjoy looking through the work that you post from your bench @popeye. The bagged cement and containers, look the business.
-
Clogherhead - A GNR(I) Seaside Terminus
JasonB replied to Patrick Davey's topic in Irish Model Layouts
Fantastic piece of modelling. Love the finish on the roof tiles in particular. -
Lovely stuff. Nice job on 048.
-
We both know why, Dave.
-
-
Brilliant stuff, as always @Rob. We don't see enough of Heuston North.
-
.png.c363cdf5c3fb7955cd92a55eb6dbbae0.png)