Sam's cringe fest

Rate this topic

connollystn

30 minutes ago, connollystn said:

Hi Guys, I happened upon this as I was scouring the internet and discovered this [below] Beginning to think that a new low has been reached. Is this entertaining for the railway modeller, really! Click - Watch - Weep

Well you felt the need to point it out and share it here, you could have easily not done this, so by doing this you are funding him on youtube too

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Blaine said:

Well you felt the need to point it out and share it here, you could have easily not done this, so by doing this you are funding him on youtube too

Thanks for making me feel really bad about myself, now. Lesson learnt, won't post anything else on here relating to him.

• Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if any of you guys have as boring a life as I, which is the reason I happen upon some questionable websites but, there's one run by Doctor Hobby. It's worth a view to see his take on locomotives. He's based in the United States of America but he has a varied taste in trains so he reviews models from around the World. Give it a go and let me know what you think. The one good thing I can say about him is that it doesn't take him hours to unbox a locomotive.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 22/11/2022 at 10:59 AM, connollystn said:

Hi Guys, I happened upon this as I was scouring the internet and discovered this [below] Beginning to think that a new low has been reached. Is this entertaining for the railway modeller, really! Click - Watch - Weep

She doesn’t look best pleased in the photo above.  Haven’t watched the vid so can’t say if her demeanour improves…

Cheers

Darius

• Like 1