Murphy Models Blue/ Cream Craven Set

Rate this topic

I would speculate based on THIS THREAD (and this duplicate thread, and this one) that if Paddy Murphy goes ahead with producing more Cravens' coaches, the RPSI may do another run.

Paddy has not promised more Cravens' coaches and the RPSI have not promised more Cravens' coaches, but both were at least considering them.

How about a combined Murphy Models / IRM four pack with three MM Cravens' and an IRM Mk1 GSV???

I think there is a queue for that original RPSI set, I am also keeping eyes peeled for about 12 months now for one. I had seen the one lately on Facebook, however the seller would not ship over here to me so the search continues.......

16 hours ago, Horsetan said:

I wouldn't say no, but I'm not sure about the logistics of that.

I'm still after the original Cravens RPSI set.

Yeah, it's a bit far-fetched of me but both Cravens' and a Mk1 GSV are likely at some stage, so why the Hell not?

If there were 750 packs produced, it would guarantee both manufacturers an additional sales boost due to the cross merchandising.

11 minutes ago, Horsetan said:

Is there a web link to it?

The group is called "Irish Railways Buy and Sell - Models & Accessories, Memorabilia & Books"

But the add for the RPSI Cravens has been deleted(think it has been posted about 3 times now).. There are some RPSI Mk2s available at the moment though

• Informative 1

19 minutes ago, MOGUL said:

The group is called "Irish Railways Buy and Sell - Models & Accessories, Memorabilia & Books"

But the add for the RPSI Cravens has been deleted(think it has been posted about 3 times now).. There are some RPSI Mk2s available at the moment though

Link to the Facebook group:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/3208540152584491/

• Like 1
  • Informative 1