Large Logo Lookers - The Next 37 Trio About To Arrive!

Rate this topic

More good news! The next three running numbers of our awesome new Class 37 are about to arrive in stock. Due at our warehouse early next week, the three running numbers consist of the hugely popular 37043 'Loch Lomond', in 1980s guise with Scottish car headlight, 37409 'Lord Hinton' in current condition as a modernised Class 37/4 and "Accurascale Exclusive" no 37402 'Stephen Middlemore', again a modernised Class 37/4 in current condition. 

Large_logo_trio_8-2_600x600.jpg?v=168779

All three wear the iconic BR Large Logo Blue, and well... we'll let the following images do the rest of the talking!

Large_logo_trio_7-2_600x600.jpg?v=168779

37043-2_600x600.jpg?v=1687792936

Large_logo_trio_5-2_600x600.jpg?v=168779

37409_side-2_600x600.jpg?v=1687793001

37_accurathrash-2_600x600.jpg?v=16877930

37_top-2_600x600.jpg?v=1687793132

Large_logo_trio_2-2_600x600.jpg?v=168779

These will be checked, packed and shipped and begin arriving with you towards the end of next week. As you know, we are currently sold out on pre-order, but there should be some stock left over for sale! This will be offered for sale after all pre-orders and stock to shops are sent out, so make sure you sign up to the email notifications on the website for the running number you fancy once they go on sale. 

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR YOUR CLASS 37 HERE!

View the full article

• Like 4
  • WOW! 2

No offence meant here but on perusal of the title of this forum, my one says Irish Railway Modeller
Nothing about Accurascale!
I dont know a class 37, 55 or 66 from a kick in the arse and have no interest in anything Brexitland so I would like to suggest that you start a new forum for all things other that Irish models and leave us alone
☹️🚂

• Like 2
  • Funny 6

1 hour ago, WRENNEIRE said:

No offence meant here but on perusal of the title of this forum, my one says Irish Railway Modeller
I dont know a class 37, 55 or 66 from a kick in the arse and have no interest in anything Brexitland so I would like to suggest that you start a new forum for all things other that Irish models and leave us alone
☹️🚂

Like your good self WRENNEIRE I have zero interest in British models but it is under the correct thread of British Outline Modelling .

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

2 hours ago, WRENNEIRE said:

☹️🚂

Do as I do and imagine Accurascale to be a money-laundering operation that subsidises our ever-expanding addictions...

• Like 5
  • Agree 3
  • Funny 2

15 hours ago, WRENNEIRE said:

☹️🚂

Come on, David, while I sympathise with your views re The Big Island, SPURS are there? So not quite "no interest in anything" .........

• Funny 1

I saw Jimmy Greaves scoring twice for Spurs in '63 ( The old Cup Winners Cup in Rotterdam) and from that moment it was STID!
Please do not mix sport and modelling, given the choice of a model railway exhibition or a visit to 782 High Rd, London N17 0BX it would
be the South Stand for me! COYS!!! 🏴‍☠️

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

• 4 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Flying Snail said:

Now that the Large Logo 37s have landed, any word on how long you think before you've completed sending out pre-orders and stock to shops? Hoping to pounce on one of these if there's surplus stock ...

Best way to do that is to add your email to the website and keep an eye out - we always hold back an amount of units to cover any possible issues, warranty, etc, which are released in small batches a number of days and weeks after the stock lands. All orders will be away (including shops) by Monday next.