Riversuirs flickr account

Rate this topic

Dannaa,

Have finally got the grey cells in gear and loaded 100plus photos to my flickr page, Even have a set for Heirflick.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73238117@N02/

Does anyone know how to get decent scans of old photos?

much appreciated! love the p/way pics....and the 121's...and the baby gm...and ..ah fe#k it - i love them all! thanks for sharing:tumbsup:

beautiful shots of the weed sprayer! 071 looks good with the warning panels:tumbsup:

Many thanks Seamus :tumbsup:

Another 70 images added, again if anyone knows how/where can i get old photos into digi form it would be greatly appreiciated i ve approx 400 ranging from Malahide1989 A class still in cie livery, 121 push pulls, brand new 201's around Cork, beet bogies through Waterford, rebuilding the Blennerville line and 141/181/a class galore.

Followed 076 with pocket wagons, Newrath, Cassin Wharf l/c and returning empties at the bridge to the wharf. 083 and jess plus activity starting on the mark 3's

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73238117@N02/

My ears are still ringing after hearing the pockets going through the former Abbey Junction

Edited by Riversuir226

They haven t been touched yet but i'd say tommorow the destruction will start.

Man how i'd love to contact the Kteam paint all the ICR's orange, paint all the mk 3's silver and switch them around so that the icr's would go in the bin;)

Edited by Riversuir226

• 1 year later...
Slowly updating the auld flickr 2014/2015

https://www.flickr.com/photos/73238117@N02/

Really enjoyed those photos. Thanks for posting. They tell a story. It's sad to see the minimalisation of Waterford station presumably due to the collapse in all forms of rail traffic. A mere shadow of its 60s glory days. Railways killed off the short lived commercial canals and now it seems motorways in turn are wiping out the railways. Some nice photos of your workbench also.

as a native of waterford ( county) I find it hard to look at the destruction of waterford station. I recently found my signalling survey of waterford from 1982, when I scan them Ill put them up on flickr

I recently completed a photographic survey of the building of claremorris , with the kind co-operation of IE heritage depot and local personnel. when I get a chance I'll put them up on flickr as well. ( 200 photos )

• 1 month later...