Jump to content

GNRi Class QGT 0-6-2 build.

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

New project time.

GNRi QGT No. 98.

Just got started today so still a fair bit to go, Using a Bachmann Class 56XX as a donor for the running gear although the rear wheels will need to be moved.

Once I get the cad done I think it will be mosty 3D printed in resin, getting the details with a FDM printer could be a bit of a challenge. 

I'm having to work from photos as I haven't yet found any technical drawings of the QGT's.  I'm hoping most of the dimensions are similar to the Q Class.

1_76 Class QGT.png

1_76 Class QGT 2.png

  • Like 6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use