Jump to content

Before I go, do you want ....... UTA Brown vans, GNR Y5 Passenger vans or GSWR brake vans?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

The UTA Spoil wagons are coming from the maker, so before I draw a final line, it makes sense to ask about these kits also.

UTA Brown Vans

BrownVanModel.jpg.34449fded209eebe5919a0a62b7baa34.jpg

GNR Y5 vans

Y5_764_2.thumb.jpg.bf3bbfdaf208d149ff569b07caa31616.jpg

and although Enda @Past-Avenue has done his excelllent CIE Brake vans, there may be still some of you who want an older brake?

My GSWR 10 ton van meets that bill. It was a popular kit - 65 sold.

image003.thumb.jpg.30b5fe0aaaa3ef146757e0bf0e04c28b.jpg

Please PM me, or e-mail me.

Thanks, all. I'm now off to admire Swillybegs! ready @Colonel?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use