barrow street

Rate this topic

warb

Thanks

Did not realise it is one year on and where did it go. There has been many ups and downs in the last year and with so much still to do to try and get Barrow Street over the line.Hopefully Barrow Street has helped others to have ago and I would like to thank certain people who will remain nameless for giving a hand over the years and also giving me a kick to move Barrow Street on.(Now for the part i am not looking forward to doing ie the overheads it will be a while)

regards

warb

• Like 4

I'm having flashbacks (or flashovers) now..

In my previous life, I had some entertaining events with porcelain insulators.

Image result for 400 kv porcelain insulator

If you ever had any particularly crunchy (nut) cornflakes, that could have been bits of the one that I blew up next to the Kelloggs factory in Manchester...

Be careful when you first turn it on

• Funny 1

That looks like an awful lot of knitting! I think every layout builder must have jobs that just need doing and get completed with a certain amount of suffering. Ballasting and wiring certainly two of mine. Got to be worth the effort though and will add yet another dimension to a superb layout.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

DART8118

Train-Tech units not as easy with lenz dcc unit, still don't know how I got to programme it. But once you have it takes a while to programme all info in as it can only be done a letter at a time.Prior to this make a full list you want on unit before programming. But once mastered adds a different dimension.

regards

warb