WARNING - SCAM ALERT!

Rate this topic

heirflick

Lads, keep an eye out for these two women. They're hanging around in and around Dunnes stores in Portlaoise and when you are putting your bags into the car they approach you asking for a lift to Chicken hut.
These girls are very convincing and quite attractive!
Once in your car one of them takes her clothes off while getting on top of you to distract you while the other takes your wallet.
I've had my wallet stolen now on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th, twice yesterday and probably two more times tomorrow.

Dunnes have wallets for sale for €3.99 but I've found some in Penny's for only €1.49 so have bought 4. Also, you never actually make it to Chicken hut so I've also lost 11lbs.  You cant say that I didn't warn you!:rolleyes:

69795969_421413885160373_8133373783114252288_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Funny 4

2 hours ago, PorkyP said:

Heirflick should be getting a nice letter of thanks from Bord Failte in Co Laois, for the sudden boost in the tourist trade..tho dunno if 'sex tourists' are quite what they had in mind...😉

Ah here feck it.......I should have kept my gob and my wallet shut - yer all getting in on the act with the result that the robberies will decrease:doh:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PorkyP said:

Heirflick should be getting a nice letter of thanks from Bord Failte in Co Laois, for the sudden boost in the tourist trade..tho dunno if 'sex tourists' are quite what they had in mind...😉

I did suspect backhanders when I saw that this 'spontaneous' event was taking place in Heritage

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Broithe said:

I did suspect backhanders when I saw that this 'spontaneous' event was taking place in Heritage

1 hour ago, Mayner said:

Living off immoral earnings or an undercover "sting" operation?

Whoops, that should have said "Heritage Week" - before I get any letters from a local hotel's lawyers....