Murphy Models MK2. Gen Van

Rate this topic

burnthebox

Yea there will always be the odd extreme in a market place, amazed there are that many folks bidding on it. So much less expensive to buy a MM super train version from marks and add the white lining as transfers and respray the roof black, or even commission somebody to do it. Fools and their money, etc, but its their own business. 

1 hour ago, IANG said:

Is it possible for one seller to have a second account or more and possibly putting up the price ?

Nothing to stop that. Looking at the bid history (click on the bids beside the price), there are only three bidders on it. 

e***vs.gif( 0 ) : 8 items bid on in the last 30 days, 100% of them with this seller. This seems suspect

c***as.gif( 19Feedback score is 10 to 49) : 11 items bid on in last 30day, 60% with this seller

t***_s.gif( 133Feedback score is 100 to 499)  : 3 items bid on in last 30 days, 70 % with this seller.

The first is very suspect

Was really looking forward to a couple of weeks "self isolating"...cos I work a lot in Airports ........no such luck...Hq sent me a case of hand sanitiser and instructions on how to wash me hands.....b^stards...🤬 .

28 minutes ago, Edo said:

Was really looking forward to a couple of weeks "self isolating"...cos I work a lot in Airports ........no such luck...Hq sent me a case of hand sanitiser and instructions on how to wash me hands.....b^stards...🤬 .

Keep safe 🤔

• Thanks 1