Wexford70
Members-
Posts
527 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
3
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by Wexford70
-
Messaged you.
-
I thought it was in Limerick.
-
Have you a link to the Facebook entry?
-
By any chance is that photo of Wexford?
-
How do you get access to the Flickr pages? I am an IRRS current member.
- 35 replies
-
- 1
-
-
The Official Irish 'Might Have Beens' Thread
Wexford70 replied to minister_for_hardship's topic in General Chat
What year was this published? Was it in the national papers? -
Can anyone identify the wagon shown in the photo below? From facebook. Listed by Peter O'Brien - Closed, mothballed and rarely used Railway lines in Ireland.
-
Three Spanish men who spray painted the exteriors of four DART carriages as part of a "misguided artistic endeavour" have each received a suspended prison sentence. https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2022/0708/1309200-grafitti-dart/
-
Unsure how many but I believe around 40. New Trains - Rail Users Ireland Forum Plan, I was told, is to increase the number of coaches per train and allow some sets to be released onto other routes.
-
Heard today at Connolly that the new ICR carriages were loaded in South Korea this morning.
-
Hi guys, am interested in sourcing a Jouef Irish trainset, especially if made in Ireland .
-
Can I ask are the wheels and axels independent or are they all cast as one piece with the body?
-
Would anyone know the origin of the marking on the Wexford quays? I have heard it once marked the joining point of the DSER and the Fishguard harbour railway from Rosslare port to Wexford. Any truth in this?
-
- 1
-
-
-
Flash sale on Eurorail Tickets to celebrate 50 Years of the service. www.interrail.eu/en/50th-anniversary/next-stop-big-adventure-sale Closed midnight tomorrow.
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
Stradbally has one Bord na Mona engine operational or are we only talking mainline?
-
Would you have an address or contact details for Thomspons?
-
Were they concrete bases with a wooden frame? Were they plastered internally?
-
Hi Guys, I am interested in knowing more about the corrugated metal buildings used on different railways especially those on the Macmine to New Ross line and the Rosslare, Wexford to Waterford line. I am amazed how long these lasted despite the basic building materials. and would love to now was there a standard design for these. Is there any book published on the architecture? Any assistance would be much appreciated. Palace East: Wellington Bridge: Campile Station: Glenmore Station: Wexford South:
-
Get well soon!
-
Interesting one from eBay: Any idea where and when?
-
Not to worry Leslie, I am fortunate to have a UK Debit Card and used that to order. Brexit is such a mess.
- 10 replies
-
- 2
-
-
- narrow gauge
- bord na mona
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
.png.c363cdf5c3fb7955cd92a55eb6dbbae0.png)