Jump to content

K801

Members
  • Posts

    338
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by K801

  1. Ya, hopefully IRM will bring us beet wagons
  2. IRM please bring us beet wagons
  3. So an IE Mk4 set should be no problem to the IRM lads
  4. I don't think there would be much of a market for thousands of new Mk3s, especially as Silverfox still sells them and they come up on fleabay every month realistically I think modern rolling stock would make a lot more financial sense and as said before, introduce a whole new breed of modern modeler into the lobby love them or hate them; Mk4s, IRCs, DARTs etc. is the way to go. We need something operating in 2021 that will still be in IE operation for the next 20 years what would a 20 something year old pick up in Marks Models getting into the hobby, a model of a 70 year old Park Royal or a current Mk4 that he just traveled in on from Carlow and been an armchair modeler, that's my two cents lol
  5. If doing narrow gauge, I'd prefer the F501-3 over a steamer thanks
  6. BELL tank next please Aaron
  7. will it be available RTR?
  8. RTR beet wagons please, I'll even pay for them now.....
  9. Very nice, any chance of a Norfolk Line container?
  10. Anybody know what happened 745 at Slaght? ( Pic from ebay)
  11. nice find, I wonder how many still survive
  12. How many 88Ds's were in Ireland?
  13. you would think, been a shunting loco, the windows would be much bigger
  14. for the A class, small lights on each side of the fuel tank would be super great! (they were useless when covered in oil on a cold dark winters night lol)
  15. some kid will wonder in there, fall, sue for €4M + costs
  16. What does CIEs heritage officer do?
  17. I think B113 and B114 should have been saved, with B113 going north, B114 would of been nice to keep in the south for a future possible museum
  18. K801

    Class 121

    Thanks IRM, 121s arrived safe and sound
  19. I wonder why 106 been the last serviced was not saved instead of 103
  20. would love to see a few pics of your layout
  21. Shannonbridge turbines turn for final time as production ceases https://www.rte.ie/news/leinster/2020/1211/1183833-shannonbridge-power-station/
  22. K801

    Class 121

    Thanks Noel. Also, do the 121s have a cab light?
  23. Wow, New Ross had a much bigger station than the one line and siding I always thought it had!
  24. K801

    Class 121

    The marker lights on some of my 121s are BRIGHTER than the headlight
  25. any videos of the B101s anywhere lads?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use