-
Posts
1,317 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
14
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by popeye
-
Nice loco, did you buy it like that or did you repaint it?
-
No box ? must be a cheap one off eBay.
-
I think the way things are going we will all be back on the turf and coal.
-
They are a bloody eyesore in the landscape and we seem to be getting more and more of them but the way fuel prices are going I might need one in the back garden.
-
Beautiful scenes and great realism. The sound in the videos makes it seem real.
-
Thanks, The top hopper parts were hand made.
-
I wouldn't do a second one because of the time involved and I need to move on with the very long list of projects in front of me. Have a go and you might surprise yourself.
-
It looks like anything over 2MB it will not upload. I reduced the MB down and it worked ok.
-
NIR ENGLISH ELECTRIC 060 SHUNTER N01. This is my build of the NIR shunter No1. I first had to get the motor chassis from a 04 shunter and then build the body to fit around that. Thanks to Kirley for his help with measurements and photo's.
- 361 replies
-
- 15
-
-
-
Can't upload photo's, Normal size 2 MB it says 200 error.
-
Ernies Massive Irish 1930's to 2005 Photo Archive
popeye replied to Glenderg's topic in Photos & Videos of the Prototype
That's an unusual signal or is it a windmill? -
You can always re-engine with a GM unit.
-
I managed to get all the 45s on my wish list, so I'm sorted for now.
-
Canarian Container Anorak
popeye replied to DJ Dangerous's topic in Photos & Videos of the Prototype
I think they pick up water for putting on fires, looks like it took too much water and sank. -
You are having great fun there
-
They look great and nice paint work. I got one of those motor bogies a few years ago, it was very poor. I like the black beetle motors, much better.
-
Good luck.
-
That will keep you out of trouble through the winter.
-
Lots of Murphy's 071 & NIR 111 on eBay at the moment, a couple of days left to go. You might get something nice.
-
I got some Dapol P & O 45s and thought the printing was very poor. And I got some Bachmann Samskip 45s that say 9.6ft when they are just 8.6ft.
-
They look great, very professional.
-
Brookhall Mill - A GNR(I) Micro Layout
popeye replied to Patrick Davey's topic in Irish Model Layouts
Looks great and nicely done. I would add more louvres to keep the pigeons out. -
Brookhall Mill - A GNR(I) Micro Layout
popeye replied to Patrick Davey's topic in Irish Model Layouts
A great result -
Great photo's, keep looking.
.png.c363cdf5c3fb7955cd92a55eb6dbbae0.png)