-
Posts
1,317 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
14
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by popeye
-
Somebody left their luggage behind
-
Great pictures for anyone thinking of putting one of these together.
-
I'll have to get one of those. I wonder if I could park it on the road.
-
That's a good size of a room so you won't have to squeeze it all into a small space. White walls and ceiling will help to soften the light. This will have a lot of interesting scenes in it and it will be nice to see it progress. Good luck.
-
So, what happens if some things are motorised like a loco and you buy some coaches to go with it, all bought together. Is there one code used or two? I bought some coaches from Marks Models in Dublin to be sent to N. Ireland and no problems. But it does make buying from the EU a bit scary. And also for anyone in Ireland buying from England.
-
It's a bit of a minefield, why don't Kernow just use the electric trains code, I don't think the Customs people would know the difference and it would be better for their customers. Sometimes you might buy several items that fall into both categories, so which code do you use then?
-
That's a nice group. I was looking at my 073 yesterday and I thought they are nicely weathered especially around the bogies.
-
Walking Britain's lost Railways is on tonight Fri 19th Channel 5 at 7.00pm. Tonight it is about N.Ireland starting in Belfast.
- 1 reply
-
- 3
-
-
-
-
1/32 Scale Mountfleet Round Table Minesweeper
popeye replied to Georgeconna's topic in Aviation & Maritime Modelling
They look like they have been already torpedoed. -
1/32 Scale Mountfleet Round Table Minesweeper
popeye replied to Georgeconna's topic in Aviation & Maritime Modelling
Will it have a crew? Must be near done now. -
Where did you get that?? I like the underframe but the top looks a bit plastic. When weathered down it will be nice.
-
Self propelled cranes and small coasters
popeye replied to David Holman's question in Questions & Answers
Here are a few pictures I took at Belfast docks a while back if they are of any use to you. You can also try looking up a website for Kelly coal boats, it might have something on it. -
The weathering on the steam loco's looks amazing and 141 is pretty good too.
-
First, second and third class.
-
They do look pretty light and a good match. They would look good on a coach.
-
It is very pale but Railtec snails are a little dark and I wish they could do some pale ones. It's up to you, I would put white ones on and dirty them up a bit to take the brightness off them.
-
A picture of the real thing would help you to see what is needed colour wise and any other detail that needs to be added. Should be nice.
-
I know the feeling. When adverts start I hit the mute button and continue with the internet. BBC2 & BBC4 are better and no Adds. I only put the TV on to watch something and then turn it off.
-
I think maybe they had to fit the space made for them and could not be turned round to face the other direction.
-
I came across this picture on eBay of B107 and it shows it with tablet catchers, which I have not seen before and the catchers seem to be back to front compared to other locos.
-
Colours for signal posts & castings that hold the arm/ spectacle plate?
popeye replied to Mike 84C's topic in Irish Models
Most signals like the one above had white spectacle plate in the south but these were red in the north.
.png.c363cdf5c3fb7955cd92a55eb6dbbae0.png)