-
Posts
1,317 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
14
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by popeye
-
A beautiful model and the cab detail is amazing. Great job.
- 21 replies
-
- 1
-
-
1/32 Scale Mountfleet Round Table Minesweeper
popeye replied to Georgeconna's topic in Aviation & Maritime Modelling
Getting near the end now. Looking good. Is that where you are going to float your boat, is there no water near by? -
Check this out. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114769445134?hash=item1ab8cac10e:g:CDgAAOSw7yxfpbpz Black, white, yellow stripes. These are vinyl stick on type and not transfers.
-
Where should I start. I've never seen a scene with so much detail and realism. I love the platform details, it's got everything, the kids at the vending machine, the signals look great. The platform edging lines really look so neat. now all we need is the trains. Take a bow.
-
A good tip, but I would try and lift the paint about half an hour after painting and it makes lifting the paint much easier.
-
Looks like a good match.
-
Do you put the corridor connector back on? and if so, that would cover the dayglo orange.
-
Looks really neat, for your first go with the air brush it turned out well. I'm doing some myself but I will just use the rattle cans for convenience and see how it goes.
-
Modern technology, every year there are improvements in quality. Imagine what it will be like in 5 years.
-
Would you consider printing the wagon bodies? Or other wagons like open plank wagons.
-
Could the underframe not be printed too? And, is there a need for a compensated chassis as most 4 wheel wagon models don't have them?
-
Yes, but ripped the side rail off in the process.
-
They look great and as good as something you would buy. I'm doing some myself, just got the transfers yesterday. How did you do the white stripes?
-
Brookhall Mill - A GNR(I) Micro Layout
popeye replied to Patrick Davey's topic in Irish Model Layouts
It's all coming together now, love the Morris vans. -
Nicely done, but images look a little misty, is your lens clean?
-
Super job and the colour looks great.
- 21 replies
-
- 1
-
-
Some of the loco's have the white line, did they all have that first and then later repainted without it?
-
Beautiful model and thanks for the pictures of the building process.
- 136 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- class f
- west clare
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
.png.c363cdf5c3fb7955cd92a55eb6dbbae0.png)