Murphys Models New 2014 Winter Releases

Rate this topic

Ben

New 2014 Winter Releases

We are pleased to announce that we will release Locos 208 & 209 in the original NIR blue livery, 230 "River Bandon" in the original "Enterprise" livery and 233 "River Clare" in "Enterprise" livery with yellow ends in time for the Model Railway Society of Ireland October show. Note that the photo above is one of our original Lima units and is for illustrative purpose only. We will provide photos when available.

Due for arrival in November 2014 (in time for Christmas) will be the next batch of Mark II coaches in the CIE Supertrain livery.There will be a total of seven different coaches comprising of 1st, Composite, 3 x Standard class and an EGV.

On the subject of Hot Money, I presume everyone is aware that the new stock from Murphy Models

will be between 10 & 20% dearer than heretofore

So I think we will be looking at around €200 per loco and possibly €60 per coach, tough times ahead.

Edited by WRENNEIRE

Just remember where it is.

My computer packed in a few days ago - sounded like a disc was failing, so I unplugged everything and took it round to my tame geek's place. I found a hundred quid underneath the case - no recollection of putting it there - result!

And the disc was working after the disturbance - and has been OK since, too...... fingersx.gif

On the subject of Hot Money, I presume everyone is aware that the new stock from Murphy Mpdels

will be between 10 & 20% dearer than heretofore

So I think we will be looking at around €200 per loco and possibly €60 per coach, tough times ahead.

Does anything come down in price these days!!! :mad: I'd better raid that fridge so!

New 2014 Winter Releases

Due for arrival in November 2014 (in time for Christmas) will be the next batch of Mark II coaches in the CIE Supertrain livery.There will be a total of seven different coaches comprising of 1st, Composite, 3 x Standard class and an EGV.

1st, Composite, 3 x Standard class and an EGV = 6, so what is the seventh?