IRM Is Sucking Diesel As Fuel Oil Tank Wagon Announced

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

Colin R, no problem at all. They have the same chassis as the corrugated opens. Conversion to 21mm is easy, it takes about 10 minutes, including moving the brake shoes out. Before and after views of open wagons side by side.. Of course the flats and all the vans will use this chassis as well. Well done IRM on the superb and clever design. 

IMG_6905.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative 1

Mine arrived today. And got an email to say they were in transit at the same time, but dated yesterday. Go figure that one. Anyway dopey Dan from Fastway left box on the front step, for the whole world to steal. Expect nothing better from that crowd- Wife ordered a dress for a wedding a while back, and the dope from Fastway dropped it in to the blue recycle bin without a word to anyone.😡. Delighted with the wagons though. Well done IRM👏

IMG_20240711_185215.thumb.jpg.ad0cb96c7bdad99a2d1984f4bbf8ae71.jpg

IMG_20240711_185234.thumb.jpg.26eaea6d5a88a5e95f97989c09d8403a.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, derek said:

Mine arrived today. And got an email to say they were in transit at the same time, but dated yesterday. Go figure that one. Anyway dopey Dan from Fastway left box on the front step, for the whole world to steal. Expect nothing better from that crowd- Wife ordered a dress for a wedding a while back, and the dope from Fastway dropped it in to the blue recycle bin without a word to anyone.😡. Delighted with the wagons though. Well done IRM👏

IMG_20240711_185215.thumb.jpg.ad0cb96c7bdad99a2d1984f4bbf8ae71.jpg

IMG_20240711_185234.thumb.jpg.26eaea6d5a88a5e95f97989c09d8403a.jpg

Lucky you Derek, I think they are waiting for me to shut up 😭 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

1 minute ago, Gabhal Luimnigh said:

Feck you, you got sorted, once they realised you were in Limerick they made you a priority 😅

Joking aside though it's very frustrating.

Yeah, I actually cancelled my preordered Park Royals . All the wagons arriving ahead of them was a bit of a pain, given that the Royals were ordered about ten years ago it seems. After I obtained some Cravens it really made my mind up to cancel. In fairness if I hadn't got the Cravens, I would have hung on. And on..............

• Like 1

1 minute ago, derek said:

Yeah, I actually cancelled my preordered Park Royals . All the wagons arriving ahead of them was a bit of a pain, given that the Royals were ordered about ten years ago it seems. After I obtained some Cravens it really made my mind up to cancel. In fairness if I hadn't got the Cravens, I would have hung on. And on..............

I'm not surprised you cancelled, it's a pity but inevitable, I don't think I will ever preorder again, I prefer to get something when I pay for it.

• Like 1

Lads. lads. lads. we hit delays we get complaints we bring some stuff in early (from a different factory and a simpler item) and we get complaints. Seems no one has any patience or appreciation any more. I’m locking this for a few days until you all have your ahead of schedule wagon packs.  

For clarity, orders are shipped in order of payment date, and there are a chunk of packs to get through, as well as the Mark 2,s and other orders. We're a small team, and your patience is appreciated, and your complaints are best directed directly at us, so we can actually check out your concerns, rather than complaining for the sake of it on here.

@BosKonay will this fulfillment direct from China be the norm from now on? I like it and it seems to work well, but we only get the tracking number for the last leg, be that Fastway in Ireland or DHL in Germany or whatever. That means in my case I only get a "your parcel is in Germany" and then 24 hours later the postman is ringing the doorbell. There is a YunExpress tracking number that would be more useful as folks could track the package all the way from China and know it's in transit. It would surely lead to fewer mails to support too. Would it be possible to provide this tracking number as well as the local number?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BosKonay said:

Your earlier ‘Nope’ suggested you had not received yours yet hence the comment.

Ah here, what am I allowed to say anymore? I already received a temporary ban warning from you if I did any moaning. I was not at home yesterday and checked with my neighbour about a parcel being delivered, she said nothing was there, my wife is at home and nothing is at the house, I replied to the IRM email as the tracking says a signature was got. I'm not looking for anything anymore, I don't even want a refund or replacement, I'm just fed up.

Denis 

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Davenport said:

So these arrived today,  stunning!

Thanks IRM.

PS,  are ammonia tankers in the pipeline?

20240715_190400.jpg

these look great, I nearly managed to get some the other day but by the time I was putting in the address details on the order page the last 2 packs disappeared!

oh well, there'll be another run... won't there? 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, murphaph said:

@BosKonay will this fulfillment direct from China be the norm from now on? I like it and it seems to work well, but we only get the tracking number for the last leg, be that Fastway in Ireland or DHL in Germany or whatever. That means in my case I only get a "your parcel is in Germany" and then 24 hours later the postman is ringing the doorbell. There is a YunExpress tracking number that would be more useful as folks could track the package all the way from China and know it's in transit. It would surely lead to fewer mails to support too. Would it be possible to provide this tracking number as well as the local number?

It was a test and probably won’t be repeated. In real terms the packs came in about 8 weeks faster but in practical terms the couple of days waiting for the last mile has upset too many. We will continue reviewing and trying to keep most people happy most of the time. 

18 minutes ago, BosKonay said:

It was a test and probably won’t be repeated. In real terms the packs came in about 8 weeks faster but in practical terms the couple of days waiting for the last mile has upset too many. We will continue reviewing and trying to keep most people happy most of the time. 

I think that, as @murphaph says, if people had the original tracking number, as well as the "newer" one when issued, they'd be a lot more content, tracking their parcels for the whole trip, not just the last leg.

• Like 1