World Cup!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

201bhoy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well deserved they were the best team and it was a wonderful goal to win it with. I picked Germany and Spain at the start as contenders from Europe, I didn't honestly think Spain would be as shockingly awful as they were. Argentina were my pick from South America. I think a new star was born in James Rodriguez, I can see him being Real Madrid's new toy. I also think he got the best individual goal of the tournament just ahead of Tim Cahill.

Chile came out of it with great kudos also. It was a good game in keeping with the majority of the other games and could well be the best World Cop in the last 30 years.

Rich,

A great tournament all round,won by the best all round team,Scotland and Ireland will have their work cut out in the forthcoming Euro's.I think Mexico were the most unluckiest team,they played the Dutch off the park for 88 minutes only to be outdone by a blatant piece of cheating,something else that should be severely punished.