Welcome to the new site :)

Rate this topic

BosKonay

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of people being a day late, where's Anthony? :(

I fired an email off to the big man last night kid so he'll be here shortly. I'll be keeping an eye on your progress with the layout and any questions you may have please fire away. We need young blood like you in the hobby kid so don't get to distracted by girls and playstations.

Rich,

Amen to that!

Nice to be back online after my short sabbatical, and I'm seriously impressed by the quick turnaround. Well done to all involved! I'm back in college doing web development so if anyone wants to help me with my homework let me know! :P

Are us Yankee and Sasnach modellers going to be allowed post up stuff about our foreign muck?

Glad you made it Fran it's good to have you back mate.

Rich,

I fired an email off to the big man last night kid so he'll be here shortly. I'll be keeping an eye on your progress with the layout and any questions you may have please fire away. We need young blood like you in the hobby kid so don't get to distracted by girls and playstations.

Rich,

OK then :D I'll tell her that she'll have to get out of my life until North Wall is complete :D

I just got off the phone to Anto and he will be with us soon. I had Anto's email address slightly wrong , so there's another asmyth somewhere scratching his head wondering what the f--k.

Rich,

Classic! I've done the same thing a few times when I forgot the number in an ntlworld address.

Hi,

Just saying hello! Only starting out really and in the process of planning the layout so might have lots of questions :) Decided to focus on the Irish locos in the main (I'm sure there will be other stuff on there also) so starting to build up some stock at the moment while deciding what the final layout will look like. Only have a temp layout right now where I'm trying out various things including train detection and auto signal control etc.

New site looks great, was only on the other one for about 2 weeks.

Declan.

Broite

I meant to ask you when you posted this on the last site

Is that Rolf Harris in the background?

And I dont mean the squeeky voice shouting "Nerd"!!:confused:

Yes - it was one of his little-publicised, free, open-air concerts - this is one of the few boot-leg videos available..

I love that man.

How anyone could make a living with a face like that and a sheet of galvanised iron, I will never know

Two little boys, Jesus wept:cool:

Philistine! He's a National Treasure. He recorded this one when he was seventy - see if you can keep up with him....