DJD's Running Sessions

Rate this topic

DJ Dangerous

The stainless steel lips that we used to support the Kallax units on the walls did a stellar job. Scrubbed up almost like new, too,

Both lower Kallax units removed and the corners scrubbed and bleached and scrubbed again.

Off to IKEA Sur in the morning to collect the feet for the Kallax, then we get the big one off the wall, and then start slotting the Billy’s into place.

Have a special parcel here from @murphaph that has been waiting for these units a long time!

😁😁😁😁

IMG_5157.jpeg

IMG_5158.jpeg

IMG_5163.jpeg

IMG_5162.jpeg

• Like 3

Got to where I wanted to be yesterday, but shouldn’t have lifted that Kallax off the wall alone.

Not sure what they weigh with the doors in, but it felt like lifting a person off the wall. I’m too old for that lark.

Billy’s now need to be fixed to the wall and everything needs to be spaced out to de-clutter, but there’s no heavy lifting left for this weekend.

IMG_5198.jpeg

IMG_5200.jpeg

• Like 3
  • WOW! 4

1 hour ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Got to where I wanted to be yesterday, but shouldn’t have lifted that Kallax off the wall alone.

Not sure what they weigh with the doors in, but it felt like lifting a person off the wall. I’m too old for that lark.

Billy’s now need to be fixed to the wall and everything needs to be spaced out to de-clutter, but there’s no heavy lifting left for this weekend.

IMG_5198.jpeg

IMG_5200.jpeg

Very nice DJ.

Mind if I ask where you got the bin truck circled below. Cheers

IMG_6053.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ttc0169 said:

Looks great DJ-a nice selection of models, well done👍

Thanks, @ttc0169. Just trying to lay it all out better, today. Wasn’t happy with how tight it all was, but hadn’t the space to do any better.

1 hour ago, Sea Breezer said:

Very nice DJ.

Mind if I ask where you got the bin truck circled below. Cheers

IMG_6053.jpeg

No probs, @Sea Breezer. It’s a Best Choose Hino cement mixer with the body removed, and a Tiny City body sitting on the bed instead. The Best Choose ones appear on eBay once a year or so, but usually stupid money.

IMG_5205.jpeg

IMG_5206.jpeg

IMG_5207.jpeg

IMG_5208.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DJ Dangerous said:

Thanks, @ttc0169. Just trying to lay it all out better, today. Wasn’t happy with how tight it all was, but hadn’t the space to do any better.

No probs, @Sea Breezer. It’s a Best Choose Hino cement mixer with the body removed, and a Tiny City body sitting on the bed instead. The Best Choose ones appear on eBay once a year or so, but usually stupid money.

IMG_5205.jpeg

IMG_5206.jpeg

IMG_5207.jpeg

IMG_5208.jpeg

Ahh very good, thanks. Looks deadly!

• Agree 1