New Announcement! IRM Ballast and Gypsum Hoppers!

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

2 hours ago, Niles said:

Mine arrived sain et sauf today - nothing says festive like Saturday post!

Yes the joys of Saturday post.

My couple of packs of Gypsums arrived today - despite being posted a day after my ballasts order - which appear to be loitering in the Dublin Sorting office for the moment.

On the plus side - no commercial invoice - so wifey thinks its her christmas present arriving when she saw my name on it.........why can't life always work like this ......B|

• Like 5

Hi everyone,

Down to 30% of the gypsums remaining in stock, seem to have been popular! Ballasts arent far behind with just one IR bundle left at the time of writing, but still a few CIE and IE bundles left. Thank you to everyone who ordered.

Don't miss out! https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/ballast-hoppers and https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/gypsum-ore-wagons

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

We've certainly seen an upsurge in ballast and gypsum orders lately now the 121s have come and gone. We still have a few IE ballast bundles left too, as well as gypsum bundles with some great value. Big thanks to everyone who ordered so far!

Cheers!

Fran

Fran I was just wondering why the gypsum bundle offer isn’t available on the.co.uk site even though all the wagons are available?  
I maybe tempted soon!

32 minutes ago, NIRCLASS80 said:

Fran I was just wondering why the gypsum bundle offer isn’t available on the.co.uk site even though all the wagons are available?  
I maybe tempted soon!

There is a discount, just it's applied automatically in the checkout, rather than picking a specific bundle - just add the packs you want to the cart, and you'll see a 'BUNDLE' discount applied in the checkout - hope that helps :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just a quick question... I'm only getting round to opening my gypsums. Pack IRM006 A. Is this a printing error (the word 'gypsum' on white background) or is it true to the prototype? Not a criticism, just wondering. Same on both sides

20220211_191431.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dave182 said:

Just a quick question... I'm only getting round to opening my gypsums. Pack IRM006 A. Is this a printing error (the word 'gypsum' on white background) or is it true to the prototype? Not a criticism, just wondering. Same on both sides

20220211_191431.jpg

Apologies All. After checking the IRM website, this is indeed how they are presented. Serious attention to detail so! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...