New Announcement! IRM Ballast and Gypsum Hoppers!

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

2 hours ago, Niles said:

Mine arrived sain et sauf today - nothing says festive like Saturday post!

Yes the joys of Saturday post.

My couple of packs of Gypsums arrived today - despite being posted a day after my ballasts order - which appear to be loitering in the Dublin Sorting office for the moment.

On the plus side - no commercial invoice - so wifey thinks its her christmas present arriving when she saw my name on it.........why can't life always work like this ......B|

• Like 5

Hi everyone,

Down to 30% of the gypsums remaining in stock, seem to have been popular! Ballasts arent far behind with just one IR bundle left at the time of writing, but still a few CIE and IE bundles left. Thank you to everyone who ordered.

Don't miss out! https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/ballast-hoppers and https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/gypsum-ore-wagons

Cheers!

Fran

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Warbonnet said:

We've certainly seen an upsurge in ballast and gypsum orders lately now the 121s have come and gone. We still have a few IE ballast bundles left too, as well as gypsum bundles with some great value. Big thanks to everyone who ordered so far!

Cheers!

Fran

Fran I was just wondering why the gypsum bundle offer isn’t available on the.co.uk site even though all the wagons are available?  
I maybe tempted soon!

32 minutes ago, NIRCLASS80 said:

Fran I was just wondering why the gypsum bundle offer isn’t available on the.co.uk site even though all the wagons are available?  
I maybe tempted soon!

There is a discount, just it's applied automatically in the checkout, rather than picking a specific bundle - just add the packs you want to the cart, and you'll see a 'BUNDLE' discount applied in the checkout - hope that helps :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, dave182 said:

Just a quick question... I'm only getting round to opening my gypsums. Pack IRM006 A. Is this a printing error (the word 'gypsum' on white background) or is it true to the prototype? Not a criticism, just wondering. Same on both sides

20220211_191431.jpg

Apologies All. After checking the IRM website, this is indeed how they are presented. Serious attention to detail so! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi everyone,

We have less than 20 packs of our lovely, humble little ballast hoppers left in stock, and it's going to be a long, long time before we do another run!

With two running numbers left, just €99.95 per triple pack and 10% off when you buy two packs or more, along with FREE postage and packaging all around Ireland, they offer amazing value for money.

9(24).thumb.jpg.8b13ac0b3586d547d29249636a024390.jpg

Every layout needs permanent way trains, so you can justify these lovely wagons in massive rakes on your layout!

UK customers can now also order direct via the IRM website once again too, with VAT removed and paid locally on point of entry.

Order now before they go: https://irishrailwaymodels.com/collections/ballast-hoppers/availability_in-stock

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 1