A class on its way

Rate this topic

Robert Shrives

19 minutes ago, Robert Shrives said:

Hi Well just in time to haul the Gypsums notice this morning from the Bunker that  A class going to dispatch.  Well a pleasant surprise and as always a big thanks to all involved.

Robert   

Hi Robert,

A Class isnt due till April/May 2021. Sorry!

Cheers,

Fran

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Warbonnet said:

Hi Robert,

A Class isnt due till April/May 2021. Sorry!

Cheers,

Fran

That clears it up then ! Shopify info ahead of its self as it notes it is being packed - in China then !!  I can calm down - if you want to cull this thread then do  so to stop boiling of the froth ! 

Robert   

28 minutes ago, Robert Shrives said:

Hi Well just in time to haul the Gypsums notice this morning from the Bunker that  A class going to dispatch.  Well a pleasant surprise and as always a big thanks to all involved.

Robert   

Are you trying to give us all heart attacks I was about to ring the IMF for a bailout!! 
phew !! at least we can get a financial breather between now and May . 

• Funny 2

1 hour ago, flange lubricator said:

Are you trying to give us all heart attacks I was about to ring the IMF for a bailout!! 
phew !! at least we can get a financial breather between now and May . 

"we can get a financial breather between now and May "

You hope....... I somehow don't think IRM will be sitting around for 5 months doing nothing before thinking of other extraction methods of cash from the wallets in exchange for wonderful rolling stock.

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

22 minutes ago, Georgeconna said:

"we can get a financial breather between now and May "

You hope....... I somehow don't think IRM will be sitting around for 5 months doing nothing before thinking of other extraction methods of cash from the wallets in exchange for wonderful rolling stock.

'tis ok, we only have 7 new things to announce between now and the A's landing :)

Should have the visa just about paid off in May!!

Thankfully I have enough UK stuff so don't need anymore although becoming impressed with German Steam and was thing a PIKO Starter set for a small plant would be nice. Looks a bit ala Railroad though.

image.png.9977eb8771ffe0ee3b76fca51ed45f2d.png

Edited by Georgeconna
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2020 at 1:51 PM, Warbonnet said:

We can confirm though that the As are now in the early stages of production. We've been accused of dropping things from a height recently without fair warning. Well, here is your 5 month warning!!! 😃

On 7/12/2020 at 1:28 PM, BosKonay said:

'tis ok, we only have 7 new things to announce between now and the A's landing :)

i would assume that even though its 7 announcements that they wont all appear in stock before the a class

• Like 1