• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, you seem to be the man to answer this question, is there a model available of the transport for ireland dublin bus, in any scale????? it's for an autistic child, that needs to have one. or is there decals available, i'll repaint one. any help or information i would greatly apprieciate. regards Bren

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 3:32 PM, A4mallard said:

Hi, you seem to be the man to answer this question, is there a model available of the transport for ireland dublin bus, in any scale????? it's for an autistic child, that needs to have one. or is there decals available, i'll repaint one. any help or information i would greatly apprieciate. regards Bren

Hi Bren,

I'm not sure if there is, however some Dublin buses can pop up on eBay from time to time so you could check it out.  

• 2 months later...

With thanks to GSI345 for commissioning another fantastic CIE model,

Here we see the two new arrivals being welcomed by the depot supervisor and staff of the Tara junction bus garage,

After being given  a once over by the fitters they were soon put to use by the fleet controller....

IMG_E9988.JPG

IMG_E9973.JPG

IMG_E9977.JPG

IMG_E9969.JPG

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

The CIE bus garage on Tara junction was busy this evening with various types of buses arriving and departing,

A new building has recently been constructed beside the garage which houses the local area offices and staff mess rooms-a welcome addition.

Here we see a few photos of the scene where we see some M class buses parked up for the night having being cleaned internally and externally and fuelled in preparation for tomorrow mornings departures to all four corners of Ireland....

IMG_E2691.JPG

IMG_E2692.JPG

IMG_E2693.JPG

IMG_E2722.JPG

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...

After some complaint's from depot staff regarding the lack of suitable lighting inside the garage, some new lights were installed-and an extra window cut out of the side of the building,

Here we see a few photos of a re arranged depot....

Inside the garage the CIE ambulance E class bus receives attention on the jacks while two SS class buses await attention.  

IMG_E3410.JPG

IMG_E3408.JPG

IMG_E3409.JPG

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

A thread which is nearly eight years old on the 22nd April again like Tara junction trains the buses form a major part of the overall layout, the CIE ones as seen here are mostly built and painted from resin kits they are an enjoyment to see when completed and on display in the garage scene,

A Sunday evening sees buses being prepared for service for the coming week ahead.....a few photos....

IMG_E4483.JPG

IMG_E4484.JPG

IMG_E4485.JPG

IMG_E4488.JPG

IMG_E4489.JPG

IMG_E4492.JPG

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...