Quote of the day

Rate this topic

heirflick

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'i am become death...the destroyer of worlds' used to think it was a discription of the m-i-l, but unfortunately it was a saying from an old hindu text, quoted by Robert Oppenheimer who? yes the lad who invented the atomic bomb.

Old Oppie was one very, very bright boy. Amongst his many achievements, he learnt Sanscrit in 1932, a language that makes irish and latin look like a walk in the park.

http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/Gita/verse-11-30.html

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.' - Ezekiel 25:17 ,

now thats a quote to say when your sloshed down the local!! :cheers:

Edited by heirflick

'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.' - Ezekiel 25:17 ,

Done in '95 at fancy dress in Camden St. with fake ponytail, mutton chops, colt 45 and dress suit. Bloody hell. That sounds like Wrenn on duty around the same time....

And in the chipper afterwards when the attendant decides to put mayo on your fries...

"The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, "'It is done!'"

it has been done...it was called the budget - and we were all screwed!!!:(( i remember this qoute from an astonishing man -

'it dosent matter who you vote for...the f..king government always wins!' my dad

:praying::praying::praying::praying::bishopbrennan::bishopbrennan::bishopbrennan::bishopbrennan:

You must have been watching Pulp Fiction Seamus.

Rich,

ultimate love quote [ATTACH=CONFIG]4340[/ATTACH]- (slightly edited for the young ones!)

'do you see that girl? i love her so much that i would crawl naked over a road of broken glass to kiss the exhaust pipe of the van that takes her pants to the laundry'

- the gruesom twosome from ballydung manor

lol what!

Guest hidden-agenda

I dont know who you are,

I dont know what you want,

If its a ransom your after i dont have any money,

But what i do have are a very particular set of skills,

Skills i have acquired over a very long career,

Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you,

Liam Neeson from the movie taken.

I dont know who you are,

I dont know what you want,