Class 141/181s in IR & IÉ liveries for sale.

Rate this topic

connollystn

Hi guys,

I'll be moving to a new abode in October and due to the lack of space I have to sell some of my Murphy Models 141/181 class locomotives. There are 8 locos in total, 4 IR & 4 IÉ liveried models (different running numbers). The locos are in excellent condition. €80 each.

Regards,

Gerard

PS. I'll be away until 22nd September so will not be able to reply to any e-mails until my return.

Edited by connollystn

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys,

I'll be moving to a new abode in October and due to the lack of space I have to sell some of my Murphy Models 141/181 class locomotives. There are 8 locos in total, 4 IR & 4 IÉ liveried models (different running numbers). The locos are in excellent condition. €80 each.

Regards,

Gerard

PS. I'll be away until 22nd September so will not be able to reply to any e-mails until my return.

I hate to point this out but it is October and members PM'd you almost three weeks ago about these. It would have been better to state what items were actually for sale per forum rules (running numbers were not included and were immediately requested by a member) and include some photos to confirm condition. I don't understand why sales have not been completed on these items as per your "first-come, first served" PM to us. It would have been preferable to advertize these when you available to sell in the first instance

If you read Gerard's initial post again, you will see that he explains why there will be a slight delay. Anyone who has moved home will appreciate his situation.

Stephen

I think StevieB sums it up well. I'm sure Gerard will contact interested parties when he is settled. If that doesn't suit interested parties then they can always look elsewhere if time constraints are an issue. Let's leave it there.

If you read Gerard's initial post again, you will see that he explains why there will be a slight delay. Anyone who has moved home will appreciate his situation.

Stephen

I'm not unsympathetic to moving home which can very stressful. It might have been better to post these when he was in a position to communicate with buyers in a more timely fashion. I'm not the only interested party who is unhappy about the timeline here. Yes, I will seek them elsewhere, as you guys have suggested. Sorry, Gerard please proceed with the other members. Thanks.