Rate this topic

ttc0169

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 4:47 PM, derek said:

Ok, I have just completed the most enjoyable task of viewing all 71 pages of Tara Junction. (It was 70 when I began ). The thing is absolutely amazing Noel. The amount of stock you have is mindblowing. I read at one point that you had 60 locos on the layout with another 25 in storage! Saying nothing of the countless carriages and freight stock. Quite similar to my 3 locos( or not🤨)  I hope you never calculate what this has set you back (or your wife never does😀) Anyway it is truly a work of beauty, and the videos are brilliantly done. The little touches like people in carriages , lighting , no smoking signs........ it just goes on. Brilliant. And of course all the buses and cranes etc. Keep up the amazing work👏👏👏 I like it in case you hadn't guessed

He even has a model of a very well-known member of this forum leaning out of the window of a Craven, if I remember rightly! (And this post brings it onto page 72!)

Edited by jhb171achill
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2024 at 4:47 PM, derek said:

Ok, I have just completed the most enjoyable task of viewing all 71 pages of Tara Junction. (It was 70 when I began ). The thing is absolutely amazing Noel. The amount of stock you have is mindblowing. I read at one point that you had 60 locos on the layout with another 25 in storage! Saying nothing of the countless carriages and freight stock. Quite similar to my 3 locos( or not🤨)  I hope you never calculate what this has set you back (or your wife never does😀) Anyway it is truly a work of beauty, and the videos are brilliantly done. The little touches like people in carriages , lighting , no smoking signs........ it just goes on. Brilliant. And of course all the buses and cranes etc. Keep up the amazing work👏👏👏 I like it in case you hadn't guessed

Thanks Derek, much appreciated👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Like 2

On this day 30 years ago-16/05/1994 -the Arrow railcars began operation on the Dublin Heuston- Kildare route,
To commemorate  this milestone we see 2601+2602 operate a special service though Tara junction.
As the year is 1994-we see 001 class locomotive 056 work a laden ammonia from Marino point to Shelton abbey,and 048 on the ballast hopper train. 

IMG_3406.jpeg

IMG_3407.jpeg

IMG_3408.jpeg

IMG_3409.jpeg

IMG_3410.jpeg

IMG_3411.jpeg

Edited by ttc0169
  • Like 9
  • WOW! 1