EASTER IRM BUBBLE SALE EGG-TRAVAGANZA THIS WEEKEND!

Rate this topic

Warbonnet

5abbc48c9186f_BubblepackB.thumb.jpg.1d4c2fb76df911878c7a6eaa5a0157e6.jpg

We all remember those dark days when we would use the contents of a well known chocolate egg as the body for homemade cement bubbles. Thankfully, those days are gone, and to celebrate we are doing a very special sale this weekend on all 5 packs of remaining bubbles, both online and at the Wexford Model Railway Club Easter Exhibition.

2 packs: €225 discount code: 2easter2018 (save €25!)
3 packs: €340 discount code: 3easter2018 (save €35!)
4 packs: €450 discount code: 4easter2018 (save €50!)
5 packs: €550 discount code: 5easter2018 (save €75!)

You must include the correct discount code for the amount of packs you are buying. Simply put it in at the checkout to receive the discount. We will be selling bubbles at the Wexford show at this price and can accept cash and all major credit cards at the show. 

This can be made up of any permutations of bubble packs B, C, D, E and F you wish to do. 

This egg-cellent deal begins at 9am on Good Friday and finishes midinight Easter Monday. Don't miss out on this great bargain! www.irishrailwaymodels.com/shop

• Like 6
  • WOW! 1

4 hours ago, Warbonnet said:
We all remember those dark days when we would use the contents of a well known chocolate egg as the body for homemade cement bubbles. Thankfully, those days are gone.

Indeed, we find ourselves in kinder times now.

Oh, hang on....

• Funny 3

1 hour ago, Garfield said:

An offer this keen may trigger an eggsistential crisis in modellers who don't model the right era for the bubbles...

Who knows..... With a model of this quality, they might be tempted to make an eggeption, and run them.... 

Edited by aclass007
  • Funny 1

8 hours ago, Glenderg said:

I come home from a hard days work, making models to send to china, and this is the level we've sunk to. 

eggsasperating. 

:P

Listen Eggstein you and your three amigo pals hatched a plan to eggstract enough of our nest egg to fund more than a few egg-squisite rakes of white cement yokes including some orange egg shells, so I have egg-sactly zero sympathy for you four poachers. Look into the whites of your eyes, Eggsamine your conscience, and think sunny side up. :) You now dare to scramble my eggsparations to remain entirely in the B&T era, avoid bogie salmonella and perpetuate more egg-stravagence.  All I can say is your a hard boiled bunch of guys. :) Go scramble your own eggs!

Edited by Noel
Lexdysia
  • Like 1
  • Funny 3

54 minutes ago, Irishswissernie said:

3 Packs ordered! All I need now is somewhere to run them plus the ballasts and bubbles already to hand and the Taras' on order! Oh and the 24t hoppers!

ERnie

Thanks for the order Ernie, we’ll dispatch them on Tuesday for you! :)

• Like 1